Article Trunk



Archive for the ‘Cars Articles’ Category

Fully Charged Checks Renault EZ-PRO & EZ-ULTIMO: Video

11.26.2018 · Posted in Cars Articles, Other Vehicles Articles

Renault explores robo-vehicles with the EZ-series In one of the most recent Fully Charged episodes, Jonny Smith takes us back to two electric, autonomous vehicles from Renault – the Renault EZ-PRO and Renault EZ-ULTIMO, unveiled respectively at the IAA and Paris motor shows. Together with Renault EZ-GO from Geneva, the French manufacturer has a trio ...

We Have Luv For The Arcimoto FUV

11.26.2018 · Posted in Cars Articles, Other Vehicles Articles

If you drive it, you will too. I am just a little disappointed. I’m piloting a prototype from Arcimoto around a bend of a quiet residential Tallahassee street and the experience is not what I had secretly been hoping for. It’s not the fault of the three-wheeler. It’s me. I had wanted it to mimic a ...

Edmunds Compares Hyundai Kona Electric To Chevy Bolt

11.26.2018 · Posted in Cars Articles, Other Vehicles Articles

Both are winners, but only one can come out on top. Earlier this month we compared the Hyundai Kona Electric with the Chevy Bolt EV. After an extensive dive into the vehicle’s range, charging times, dashboards, cargo space, regenerative braking systems and fun-to-drive ratio we concluded that the new kid on the block, the Hyundai ...

BYD Cancels Canadian Truck Plant After Ontario Scraps EV Incentives

11.26.2018 · Posted in Cars Articles, Other Vehicles Articles

VP of BYD Canada insists that the change in government policy did not impact their decision Last year, BYD announced plans to open a new electric truck assembly plant in Ontario. The facility was expected to open this year with roughly 40 employees. It would gradually expand over time similar to the company’s U.S. plant ...

Heliox Introduces Multi-Standard Charging For Buses In Europe

11.25.2018 · Posted in Cars Articles, Other Vehicles Articles

Multi-standard charging now hits electric buses The war of charging standards for electric cars expanded to the electric buses in Europe and at least temporarily, the remedy for the ailment seems to be multi-standard charging stations. There are to two major (but not the only ones) overhead bus charging standards at the moment – OppCharge and ...

Leclanché To Supply Kongsberg With 45 MWh Batteries For Electric Vessels

Electric vessels need a comparable amount of batteries to 50 or even 100 cars Kongsberg, which engaged in the electrification of the marine industry, picked up Leclanché as a battery supplier for nine projects of a total amount of 45 MWh (on average 5 MWh per vessel). Leclanché intends to build the systems in Switzerland, while ...

Neil deGrasse Tyson Says Tesla’s Elon Musk Will Transform Civilization

11.25.2018 · Posted in Cars Articles, Other Vehicles Articles

NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON: ELON MUSK WILL ‘TRANSFORM CIVILIZATION AS WE KNOW IT’ [VIDEO] Elon Musk remains a frequent target in the media. Clickbait journalists clack away at their keyboards and smear the Tesla and SpaceX CEO on a regular basis. Sometimes an outside perspective is needed — especially from someone who really knows science and space. To that end, CNBC sat down with renowned astrophysicist ...

BYD Introduces Tang EV600 With 82.8 kWh Battery

11.25.2018 · Posted in Cars Articles, Other Vehicles Articles

BYD seems into big batteries now. One of the latest new models from BYD at 2018 Guangzhou Auto Show is the all-electric version of Tang SUV, which so far was available as conventional ICE and plug-in hybrid. The BYD Tang EV600 received a fairly decent 82.8 kWh battery and is expected to go up to ...

UK Buyers Unlikely To Consider Electric: Here’s Why

60% are unlikely to consider EVs, but the remaining 40% maybe will Earlier this month we received from Select Car Leasing a note about a study which reveals that some 60% of consumers in UK are unlikely to consider an electric car for their next vehicle. Well, that sounds reasonable to us as the current ...

To Ease Scare, Children Can Now Drive A Tesla Model S To Surgery

11.25.2018 · Posted in Cars Articles, Other Vehicles Articles

Electric cars for the service of children Children and young people at Sheffield Children’s Hospital in the UK can forget about problems for a moment by driving electric cars thanks to the UK Tesla Owners Group. Peter and Sarah Crown from Dronfield recently donated the Tesla Model S toy car, which can be used to ...