Find a Lawyer to Get the Unpaid Child Support from your Ex-spouse

By: Aelesia

The result of a divorce is not always the separation of a couple, but the children of the family also split up. Most of the times, it is found that if the couple has two children then one of the parents take the responsibility of one of the kids and the other parent takes the custody of the other kid. Many times it is also found that one of the parents takes responsibility of both the children and the other parent takes care of the financial aspect of both the kids. The one who takes the responsibility of keeping the kids for the entire life becomes a custodial parent and the one who only pays a certain amount of money to the custodial parent so as to take care of the expenses of the kids is called a non-custodial parent.
Many times, it has been found that the non-custodial parent tends to fend off his or her face from the responsibilities of the kids that he or she has been given. At that point of time, if the custodial parent wants then he or she can take all the necessary steps that he or she deserves to take. As a matter of fact, if the custodial parent wants then he or she can even file a case against the non-custodial parent and get back all the unpaid amount of money that the non-custodial parent should pay.
Nevertheless, before taking a severe step, the custodial parent should try to figure out the actual reason why the non-custodial parent has stopped paying the amount of money that he or she should pay. If the case is of Riverside County then the custodial parent can breathe easy because the County is filled with numbers of attorneys who are specialized with this specific field of law. In fact, getting hold of lawyers who deal with child support collections Riverside County is the easiest thing that one can do. Therefore, it is prudent for any custodial parent to hire a child support lawyer if he or she thinks that the ex-spouse is cheating on the responsibility that he or she has been endowed with.

Article Directory:

| More

child support collections Riverside County We're a law firm that focuses exclusively on the enforcement of child and spousal support orders, Law office is specialist in child support collections and orders.

Please Rate this Article


Not yet Rated

Click the XML Icon Above to Receive Legal Articles Articles Via RSS!

Powered by Article Dashboard