Often over a vacation look at our options with our accommodation and in that case we are often confronted with hotels and inns. Some of us would even go for private lounges. But there is another exciting option that you would surely love to consider and that is luxury villas. Here are a few reasons why you should go for a villa rental instead of a hotel.
1. Price – For a couple, renting a villa is certainly a pricey affair but for large family or a group of friends, these will work out significantly cheaper compared to a resort.
2. Service – villas give you ample flexibility just like your home. No more waiting for room service and getting your laundry in by noon.
3. Food – Just imagine a poolside BBQ with enough lobster, prawns and fist and you cooking your own recipe at a much lower cost. Further I rest my case.
4. Facilities – no doubt, today resorts offer much more than a typical 5 star hotel – sky TV, wi fi, DVD player, Ipods. But all these are available in villas as well and the good thing is that you can use them on your convenience and you never have to wait for your turn like you do in your hotel.
5. Privacy – want to wander around your villa in bikini or stay in your dressing gown all the day, listen to your music as loud as you want or do anything, you enjoy the complete privacy with these villas.
6. Location – whereas majority of hotels are located in the middle of the cities, villas are nested in beautiful locations like beach fronts, ocean views or even private islands. Villas usually maximize your outlook with common areas overlooking the best view and bedrooms with views opening to the sea.
7. Luxury – these days the luxury villa market is very competitive. They offer quality furniture and en-suite facilities. Most villas are extremely tasteful and competitive.
8. Serenity – spend the solitary evening with your spouse along the pool side. These are some moments you can’t capture on any website and neither these are available in any hotel.
9. Security – Most villas offer high level of security. So leaving your possessions in villas is just not a problem.
10. Low seasons – during the low seasons, incredible deals are available with villas particularly if you have little flexibility in your dates.
Ibiza Villa rental offer so much more than a resort but many people are nervous about finding and booking a villa and paying a hefty deposit upfront. Many people misinterpret them as just self catered holiday but they are unable to realize the luxury and warmth that these villas can offer. They can offer you everything that you expect from your dream holiday and that you have been unable to find from so many hotels and resorts that you have visited in the past.
Use the internet to look around and find some amazing villa rentals for your dream holiday. You can even refer to some good agent as he will let you explore such luxury villas at your holiday destination.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Franc Brown writes for Riviera VIP services a leading online portal that can help you find your dream Ibiza Villa Rentals and Villa Rentals Bali.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated