Choosing the right hotel furniture is very important for the comfort, security and ambiance of your hotel. The right furniture can make or break your hotel, or, more simply put, turn your hotel from plain and ordinary to fabulous. Hotel furniture is one of the major parts in the success or failure of your hotel. Helping guests to form their initial impressions, the lobby is one of the most important areas to get right - with a selection of quality furniture on display. Similarly onsite restaurants and bars are continually being judged by guests, and furnishings often reflect the overall quality of your hotel. Therefore a significant amount of thought should go into the research phase. Remember, the first impression is always the impression that is remembered.
Tips on Choosing Hotel Furniture
1. Every hotel needs its own unique style. The style of the architecture and the ambiance you desire will impact heavily on the hotel furniture you purchase. If you own a hotel that is known as a distinctive historical building, with a great deal of antique character, your furniture must reflect this feeling. A specialist in the hotel furniture trade will help you to find the period tables and chairs you need. They will be able to provide you with the best ideas on hotel room furnishings that reflect your taste.
2. If you have a theme in your hotel, you need to carry that theme throughout the entire hotel. If your reception area is decorated in the modern style, carry this theme into the restaurant, bar and rooms. Visitors like continuity. If guests walk into your restaurant and are met by a totally different style from your lobby, they may feel slightly disorientated.
3. If you are uncertain about the type or style of furniture you need to purchase, look to an interior design house or discuss your ideas with a fellow hotelier. You may also need to seek out the advice of a hotel furniture specialist to guide you in the right direction of good quality furniture.
4. Ensure that your furniture is perfect, built well, and is made to last under the wear and tear of different types of guests. Furniture needs to impress your guests, entice them to stay longer, and give them reason to return.
5. Upload photos of your beautiful reception area and bedrooms on your website. These images will catch the eyes of potential guests who love to stay where the furniture is period correct, comfortable, and durable.
6. Hotel furniture specialists that are dedicated to finding quality furniture are also invested in protecting the environment. It's worth remembering that specialists often look for furnishings that reduce the carbon footprint, increase recycling efforts, and are constructed from natural and sustainable sources.
Look on the Internet to find a hotel furniture specialist who will give you a considerable amount of ideas on indoor and outdoor furniture. A specialist will be able to pull your furniture together into a layout that matches the style you are trying to convey in your hotel.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Getting the right hotel furniture can often be the difference between creating a wonderful interior and one that just disorientates people. This article provides tips on how to choose the right furniture for a hotel.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated