SEO can provide webmastes with a lot of business over the internet, only if it is done in the right way. Unfortunately, most people do not even have the basic knowledge of how SEO works and thus cannot fully capitalize on its strength.
The majority of webmasters undertaking SEO to get their websites ranked high in the search engines meet failure for a lot of avoidablereasons. Some of them are mentioned below:
1. They lack of basic SEO knowledge: If you have at least the basic SEO knowledge, you can reduce your expenses by a lot. Because most people simply do not take the time to know what factors come into play in off-site and on-site SEO, they provide little value to their website and are "pulled" into spending a lot on getting their SEO done. Having a good knowledge of SEO always goes a long way.
2. They target the wrong keywords: A major portion of SEO revolves around keywords. Get the right keywords in the beginning and your problem is 75% solved. The recurring problem however is that most people do not really understand which keywords to go for in the beginning. For example, a newbie starts a website featuring guitar videos. From the beginning, he agressively tries to rank high for the keywords “guitar videos”, not knowing that his new website would be competing with 25.1 million search results. He spends a lot of money on SEO and dooes not get a single visitor, because his website is not ranked high enough. Had he gone with a longtail keyword phrase such as “watch guitar video lessons”, he would compete with only 11 million results, increasing his chances of ranking higher.
3. They lack adequate capital: A lot of webmasters, when starting out, want to rank high for quite competitive phrases with only a $500 or a $1000 budget. This is nearly impossible to do, unless you have superior knowledge of SEO. Competitive phrases take time and money to rank high for, especially if you are outsourcing your SEO. This problem is aggravated by the fact that most of the times they are getting "killed" by organizations with deep pockets.
4. They actively spend on tasks which they can do themselves: Alot of webmasters pay outside companies $100-250 for every 200 or 400 submissions to article directories. They can easily save the recurring cost by buying a specialized article submitter for around $167. Once the initial investment is made, the user can do countless submissions for free. Do the math and you will understand how much money is wasted in this way, A lot of people do not realize that they are spending money on the wrong things.
5. They think SEO is a one-time thing: Most webmasters avail SEO services once or twice, and when they do not get any results, they stop SEO altogether, thinking it does not work. SEO is never a one-time thing. Anyone who tells you anything to the contrary is simply lying. Think of SEO as a marketing tactic. You have to keep improving your inbound links and on-site SEO to rank higher.
6. SEO courses tell only part of the story: Ever bought an expensive SEO courses? If so, you would know that most SEO courses out there convince the reader that SEO is quite simple to do. In many SEO courses, only a portion of the techniques are covered. It is only when the user starts following the advice does he get to know that the process can be quite lengthy and fuitless in the beginning.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
SEO does not have to be so difficult. We have a variety of Quality SEO services that you can avail. With us, you only pay for results!
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated