Elixir Board Co. has high quality race paddle boards that are built for speed. Visit www.elixirboardco.com to choose from a range of racing paddle boards for sale. Elixir is a leading manufacturer of standup paddle boards. They are a reputed manufacturer with a wide customer base.
When you visit Elixir’s website, you get to choose from a range of racing boards. Make your choice, add the selection to your shopping cart, and pay online. The SUP board is delivered to your doorstep with affordable flat rate shipping.
Why use racing boards?
• SUP board racing is a recent entry in water sports. Fast race paddle boards are being developed by companies such as Elixir for athletes. Elixir has plenty of racing paddle boards for sale that are used by athletes to give them an edge in highly competitive tournaments.
• A basic characteristic of racing boards is their customized shape. These boards are narrow and long to give them enough traction and clearance. The aim of a board’s design is also to help paddlers develop substantial speed to power the paddle board at high speeds.
• Racing boards must have a rocker. This is a special fixture that prevents water-drag. In the process, it helps fast race paddle boards cut through water effortlessly.
• Even though racing boards are fast, they are a bit more unstable. If you are a beginner, this type of board may not be suitable for you. Apart from having racing paddle boards for sale, Elixir also has other types of boards; including bamboo, carbon, and even a kids board.
Tips to ride racing SUP boards
• Some racing boards tend to be long. So you have to step behind the center and let the nose of the board rise a little. This enables the board to float over water with more speed and stability. Importantly, you can change direction easily using this stance.
• Turning the board is a skill. Before riding on fast race paddle boards, you have to master this technique. Waves can abound without notice.
• When attempting to paddle on the sea, look for breaks in the waves. Paddle your way through these gaps.
• A racing board averages around 9 feet – 12 feet. If you are experienced, you can shorten the length of the boat.
Elixir has a range of racing paddle boards for sale. You can also request customization. Being among the best in the business, Elixir Board Co. understands the needs of all types of SUP boarders – beginner, intermediate, expert, and professional.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Chris Bergstrom is an energetic author who shares a love for this unique and thrilling water sport. He has written many articles on related topics to share his knowledge and passion with others. Here in this article you will find useful details about the different types of fast race paddle boards as well as information on finding the right racing paddle boards for sale.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated