In general, women get monthly bleeding in 28 days, where the bleeding may happen for three to five days but it has been observed that each and every women gets different type of monthly cycle. Some women get normal bleeding and some amount of pain in the back or stomach during this time, however, sometimes, women suffer from extreme pain in the back, reproductive organs and the digestive system. They may suffer from nausea, headaches and get vomiting sensation. Gynecure capsules is a well-known herbal supplement to get relief from painful menstruation which can be take regularly to cure both ovulatory and anovulatory problems in women.
Herbal supplement to get relief from painful menstruation is also effective in curing infections and inflammation in reproductive system. It prevents infections that cause itching and reduces discharge caused due to leucorrhoea.
Basically, the problems of excess pain during the monthly cycle in women can be explained as below-
During the monthly cycle, the womb contracts in normal conditions, this causes light pain. If the womb is exposed to certain changed conditions, it may vigorously contract. This affects the inner lining of the womb which sheds blood during the monthly cycle. The contraction compresses the blood vessels found in the organ and the compression may cut blood flow to the organ causing pain as the tissues do not get oxygen and due to the lack of oxygen, the womb releases certain chemicals that causes pain.
The release of pain causing chemicals happens along with the release of prostaglandins which causes further contractions and it can raise the level of pain. It is assumed that women who get a build-up of prostaglandins may get pain more than others because in such condition the contractions may get stronger.
Medical conditions that cause painful monthly cycle are -
1. Endometriosis - It is the condition where the women suffer from uterine pain as it appears to be outside the uterus.
2. Intrauterine device (IUD) - Sometimes, women get inserted copper or plastic based IUD, which increases pain during the monthly cycle.
3. Fibroids - Fibroids is the major cause for pain and excess bleeding during the monthly cycle. Fibroids are non-cancerous growth of cells in the uterine and it can cause adenomyosis. These are basically made up of smooth muscle but they swell when comes in contact with estrogen.
Some facts about fibroids are given below.
1. At least one in four women gets fibroids, sometime, in their lives.
2. It is commonly found in women in the age of 30 to 50.
3. Sometimes, the problem is genetic.
4. It is common in women who weigh more than 70 kilograms.
5. Researchers believe, it happens due to excess presence of estrogen in the body.
6. Pelvic inflammatory diseases - It is the condition, in which; the woman suffers from infections in the genitals which causes pain and inflammation.
7. Premenstrual syndrome (PMS), sexually transmitted infection (STD) and emotional issues can also cause the problem.
Women require additional supplement to manage the monthly cycle, if they suffer from the above conditions. Gynecure capsules are most effective herbal supplement to get relief from painful menstruation and should be taken regularly to get long-term relief.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read about Irregular Menstrual Cycle Treatment. Also know Irregular Menstruation Treatment. Read about Herbal Treatment For Leucorrhoea.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated