The primary goal of web designing is to enhance a website’s appearance and retain online viewer’s attention. The website design in Toronto observes some of the leading techniques in web designing. Any website designer should be able to make use of the leading trends in website design while working together with what the client wants. With this partnership, the result is a website design that fits the client’s needs best.
Probing More on Website Designing
Website designing requires a variety of skills and disciplines. The skills of the trade can be acquired from formal education or it can be learned through online tutorials. Whatever the case, web designing covers these important areas:
- Web graphic design
- Interface design
- Authoring which includes codes and propriety software that are standardized
- The user experience design
- Search engine optimization
These areas are labeled important because it can set the pace and direction of a website; whether it is soaring and generating traffic or down spiraling. When it comes to successful online marketing, developing a good website is the key to a business’ first step at success.
The Process of Website Designing
Web development consists of six phases including:
- Project definition – The client is interviewed in order for the web developer to know the product, the target audience, as well as the client’s marketing goals. A project brief, which is essentially the website in its black and white stages, is then brainstormed using the information gathered from the client’s interview. A persona is then developed which helps to produce an imaginary audience, helping a web developer to create a web template that would appeal to the persona or imaginary audience. It is also during this stage that the technical specifications are laid out such as screen resolution, download time, browser compatibility and more. A timeline is then developed to set as targets for each stage of the process. Setting of site maintenance requirements is also done at this stage.
- Site structure – the second stage of development upon completion can produce a content outline, site diagram, page description diagrams, as well as wireframes.
- Visual design – the third and most creative part of the development stage. This is where developers apply their knowledge and experience on design principles, design elements, and user centered designs to create a design that meets the client’s expectations.
- Site development – this is the most technical part of the stage that developers go through. During this stage, developers confirm and refine a technical or functional plan as well as begin building and integrating of the site.
- Testing – this is an important phase where the website is pilot tested for quality assurance.
- Launch – the last and the most exciting part of the web development stage. This stage should be planned carefully especially the date of release or launch. Date of launch must be planned according to current web site traffic patterns to avoid traffic downtime during the launch of the website. The implementation of the maintenance plan drafted in the first stage begins at this part of the website design process.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Looking for website design in toronto? Here's a good recommendation – visit this site!
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated