When you find that search engine optimization (SEO) for your site not yielding appropriate results-check for any flaws in the site design itself. Chances are you need to “optimize” your sites web design. Your sites blueprint should look interactive as well as appealing. An interesting site layout is the number one way to make your users stick to coming back to you.
Web designing has been evolving rapidly over r the last few years. Presently it has become less complicated for even a layman to understand and apply it. Nonetheless the task requires some expertise for optimization. A right balance of below mentioned is sure to help your site get the best design and feel.
Have a quick look at some of these tips which make your site appear as high quality as well as professional.
1) Easy navigation: this is of prime importance. Users love site where they move around easily. Keep these simple points in mind: use rollover buttons and images, photos etc for a natural feel.
i. Get your site navigation ready before proceeding with other designing.
ii. Keep the flow natural: use drop-downs menus if you’ve got outbound links.
iii. Make a site map for further assisting users.
iv. Keep the link words precise so that one might understand immediately what the site must be about.
v. The overall navigation should look spick and span...
3) Site interactivity: flash helps making increasing its interface with visitors. Also try adding some polls, calendars, newsletter sign-up etc that will make your site look alive.
2) Spotless layout: try keeping the content as the focal point. White spaces on your site enhance its look. A good option is to use the free templates for this. Templates reduce your designing work to the half.
3) Access time: your site should take a reasonable time to load. Visitors loathe sites that seem to take more than that. The loading time can be controlled by these:Increase the content: this not only decreases the access time, but also makes it look more reliable.
i. HTML codes: be certain to get rid of all tags and scripts that are not useful.
ii. Cut the Flash: graphics, flash increase file size. Try keeping them to the minimum.
iii. SSI files: use these file wherever probable as they decrease the upload time by a good margin.
iv. Keep it simple: you’ll find for yourself, most quick loading sites have rather effortless designs.
4) All resolution friendly design: a visually impacting site looks professional and draws visitors. If your site has got huge content, it becomes important to reduce the scrolling. Layouts that stretch and adjust to any resolution always look appealing.There are more than 40 diverse screen resolutions available today. In case your site look unappealing on a certain resolution, the viewer might think it’s not meant for their viewing.
Resolution can be deciding factor when it come to how long a visitor will “stick” to your site.
5) Scalability: with technological advancements by the second it becomes very crucial to examine your site on different platforms.
6) Browser compatibility: a handful of major browsers constitute 90% of the browsers used anywhere in the world. Needless to say, your site needs to be thoroughly tested on popular ones like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
www.vindiaservices.com/ is the official website of Vindia Pvt Services Ltd.
Vindia is a unique company in the global technological market which enables you, the CEO, project manager or entrepreneur, to utilize an effective and low-cost work force overseas, while avoiding the usual risks and difficulties of working with outsourced teams.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated