Teleseminars are probably one of the most overlooked marketing strategies and yet whatever type of business you may have, they can be easily and effectively used to increase your opportunities and satisfy your clients.
So how can you start using teleseminars?
1. Training sessions not only show your affiliates how to sell your products but they also allow you to answer any questions your clients may have in connection with the effective use of what they have recently purchased. Whether you are training your affiliates or instructing your clients the recording of the training session becomes a valuable tool you can use on an ongoing basis, as a bonus or as a part of the product under discussion.
2. Offer a teleseminar on a given topic and agree to answer the top ten questions asked on that subject. The questions can be asked at the time of registration for the teleseminar and then all that is needed is for you to answer the questions asked. The amount of interest in the subject will be apparent by the number of registrations. The content of the call will be determined by the listeners and, this along with the attention shown will determine whether or not there is a requirement to develop a product in connection with this particular topic.
3. Add a revenue stream with teleseminar registrations. Offer at least one teleseminar per month on a "hot" topic or a *perennial* topic of interest. You can charge at least $20 for a content-filled call. In some markets, a simple call can easily be $100 - $250, although you need to research your niche to determine the best price. Be sure to add a handout for enhanced value. Even if you only have 50-100 people on the call, it makes it worth your time.
4. Offer coaching to small groups of between ten and twenty people on a call. People are prepared to pay a generous amount of money for the attention they will receive in a small group. For example, think about a reasonable fee of around $100 each month for two group coaching sessions. With twenty people in each group, and the call lasting two hours, you will be earning $1000 per hour! Big money for such a small amount of time!
5. With a larger subscriber list or with an exclusive group why not host an open call? All you have to do is be ready and waiting to respond to the questions asked. Some callers will ask questions whereas others will just listen in and give their opinions and comments if they choose to. This makes you look far more accessible in their eyes and an added bonus is that the content of the conversation may well give you ideas for new products in the future.
Any of these suggestions will enhance your business but a combination of two or more of them will improve your bottom line and expansion is sure to take place accordingly.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
As an expert in hosting teleseminars, Dr. Jeanette Cates shares her insider secrets on the fastest way to get started with teleseminars.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated
Additional Articles From - Home
| Industry Articles