High blood pressure or HBP is a very common problem amongst senior citizens. But, it is a serious condition that can increase risk of developing heart diseases, kidney diseases, and many other health problems. Blood pressure can be defined as a pressure on the artery walls by circulating blood as a normal response to stress and physical activity. And, when pressure is persistently high, it can overwork oneís heart and arteries, making arterial diseases more likely. A large force on the arterial walls over a long period of time is known as HBP that can cause extensive damage to the body, which is why it becomes essential to lower blood pressure levels naturally and safely.
Blood pressure can be recorded in two ways. First one is systolic pressure, and second one is diastolic pressure. The systolic pressure is the pressure of blood when it enters aorta from the heart. And, diastolic pressure is the pressure of blood when heart ventricles relax between beats. There are several causes of high blood pressure or hypertension. Some of the most common causes are mentioned below.
1. People with family history of hypertension, heart disease, or diabetes.
2. Most people suffering from this problem might be above 55 years of age.
3. Obesity increases risk of developing hypertension.
4. Sedentary lifestyle also increases risk of developing hypertension.
5. People who drink alcohol excessively or smoke cigarettes excessively are more prone to develop hypertension.
6. Several people who are diagnosed with hypertension are those who eat foods high in saturated fats, or salt.
7. People living stressful life are likely to suffer from hypertension.
8. Those people who use certain medications that affects blood pressure levels may suffer from hypertension, for example NSAIDs (aspirin etcetra).
Underlying cause for hypertension cannot be determined in most of the cases. Such hypertension is known as essential hypertension. This kind of hypertension remains mysterious, but it can be linked with certain risk factors. Hypertension tends to run in families, and it usually affects males than females. Another kind of hypertension is secondary hypertension. In this kind of hypertension, direct cause of the problem can be identified. For example, people suffering from kidney diseases are more prone to suffer from secondary hypertension.
Usage of herbal products can help you to lower blood pressure levels naturally and safely. Stresx capsule is one such herbal product that has helped several people in controlling hypertension. The time-tested herbs of this herbal product can lower blood pressure levels naturally and safely. There are several chemical based products in the market for controlling hypertension, but many of them might induce side effects on userís body. On the other hand, Stresx capsules provide you a healthier way to lower blood pressure levels naturally and safely without inducing any severe side effects on userís body. This herbal product also helps in reducing risks of developing any other health issues that may arise due to hypertension. Use Stresx capsules to lower blood pressure levels naturally and safely, because it nourishes internal organs to regulate blood pressure.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read about High Blood Pressure Herbal Treatment. Also know Hypertension Herbal Treatment. Read about Herbal Treatment for High Blood Pressure.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated