Today’s grandmother doesn’t fit the image of days gone by; she isn’t just sitting in her rocking chair waiting for her cookies to bake, or for traffic to crawl by her porch. More than likely she’s still working or is a member of a bowling team; perhaps she’s playing golf or tennis. She goes out with friends, day and night, travels around the world and still thinks “girls just want to have fun.” Grandma is active, much different from grandmas of the past, so it takes a very unusual, unique or very clever gift to make her smile. She is an extraordinary lady who most likely won’t settle for an ordinary gift. So make your Mother’s Day gift for grandmother something very special, perhaps a personalized gift like one of the following grandmother gift ideas:
· Deeds to USA —Does your grandmother long for a retirement spot in sunny Florida? Or has she already made the move but left a piece of her heart in her home state? Give her a tiny piece of home with a legal Deed to a one square inch parcel of land in the state that you know she loves. Deeds are available for all 50 states. The individually numbered deed will be personalized for grandma with her name on it. What could be a more unique gift for grandmother?
· Photo Stamps—No grandmother has ever said, “No more photos of the grandkids!” Indulge her love of snapshots with Photo Stamps. By uploading a photo you can create personalized stamps and make all her mail unique.
· Canvas on Demand—Grandmothers are famous for their refrigerator photo galleries. But your grandmother deserves something more special for her favorite photo. Transform a digital or scanned photo image into a custom canvas to grace her wall. And it can be ready in a week! Even the most average photo looks great on canvas from these master craftsmen at “Canvas on Demand.”
· Gift of the Month—Want a chance to remind gram every month that she’s the greatest? Maybe even the “sweetest?” With summer approaching what grandmother could resist the Ice Cream Club? Or the Chocolate Club? Or maybe when you look at your grandma you think: candles, flowers, tea, or will it be wine? Better than gift baskets. Enroll grandma for three, six, nine or twelve months of surprises. She’ll thank you and think of you every time she receives your special gift.
· What Happened on the Day Grandma was Born? I knew there was trouble brewing when my 10 year old asked me if grandma was alive during the war—the Civil War! To put it in perspective we got grandma an original issue of a major newspaper, published on her birthday. It prompted Grandma to tell us lots of funny childhood stories—a great gift for the whole family.
· Give Grandma Shares of Coca-Cola – Or maybe grandma’s always had a weakness for Hershey’s chocolate bars. Instead of a candy bar you could buy her the company. OK, only one share of Hershey’s stock, but technically she’s still an owner with her own framed stock certificate and voting rights. With One Share, your Grandma can own a little piece of Sak’s, Tootsie Roll, Microsoft, or hundreds of other fun companies.
All of these gifts are hand-picked for an active grandma, a new grandmother, a great grandmother…a special grandma, a clever grandma, a sweet grandma, a young grandma, or…any kind of grandma. If you have time, stop by the Very Clever Gifts website and order grandma’s gift online. She’s sure to enjoy whatever you choose.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
All gifts above can be found on the www.VeryCleverGifts.com website. Scott Moger is an International Entrepreneur and author. He’s CEO of E-Max, Inc. (EmaxVentures.com) and is publishing an e-book on international Internet marketing and will include a profile of the website www.VeryCleverGifts.com and www.ownapieceofamerica.us as we
Please Rate this Article
# of Ratings = 1 | Rating = 5/5