New Balance is a top brand in the shoes manufacturing industry having opened its doors in the early 1970s. Most of their footwear is designed to suit use by athletes but even those not in the world of sports can get something to buy at the store. The following are some of the few shoe types that you can look up for.
• Minimus 10- this shoe is well versatile with high resistance to water. The upper part is well fitted to offer necessary support when walking and is good for running on any type of surface as well as season. It can sometimes get warm because of limited breathability so don’t use it indoors too much.
• 1600 v2- this is a shoe that comes with improved versatility and comfort making it a good choice for any runner. Its main drawback can be low durability as well as discomfort to any person with wide feet since it’s a bit narrow.
• 1260 v4- it has an upgraded cushioning to make it comfortable wearing. You will love this shoe from New Balance for its attractive colors and stylish looks. Furthermore, it will always be good for both high and low mileage running. The price for this shoe is on the high end but that shows it has good quality.
• 880v4- it is light in weight compared to other types and that makes it the best for running. You will enjoy strong performance when wearing this shoe because its upper part is seamless and interiors very comfy. The heels are thick which can be a good thing to some people as well as bad to others. All in all, it’s a good pair of shoes to consider buying from the store.
• Fresh foam 980 trail- the shoe offers very smooth transitions thanks to its cushioning and proper fitting design. It will be ideal for people who run at high and low paces on top of being durable. The foam technology used by this shoe to offer cushioning is one thing that makes it stands out easily from the rest and you have to notice that during purchase.
• 870v3- this shoe is very fitting and a good one for runners. You will be attracted by its versatility as well as a flexible outsole design that helps in motion control. Its durability cannot be assured which is a slight drawback.
• 880v3- you will prefer this shoe for running because it is light in weight and comes with a thin upper part. It is well designed to suit smooth rolling strides.
• RC 1400v2- this is one of the best shoes to get at New Balance stores. It is good for fast running because it is comfortable and highly responsive.