A low hemoglobin level can lead to a disease or condition as the oxygen supply to different parts of the body can get affected due to this reduction in the level. So, it is important that the right remedy should be rightly addressed. In general, the red blood cells in the human body contain a protein known as hemoglobin, which is shortened as HB or HGB. This molecule is responsible for carrying oxygen from the lungs to the different parts of the body. In healthy men, this level will be somewhere between 13.8 to 17.2 gm/dL, while on the case of women it should be between 12.1 to 15.1 gm/dL.
What causes low hemoglobin count?
A slight reduction in this level does not actually denote an illness. But, when there is a significant reduction in its level, it will lead the blood to have lesser Red Blood Cells. This will happen when the body produces smaller number of RBC as compared to the normal level. Certain conditions or diseases can make the body to produce lesser RBC as compared to the normal level and they are:
1. Iron deficiency
2. Lead poisoning
5. Aplastic anemia
7. Kidney diseases
9. Multiple myeloma
10. Medications like chemotherapy medicines and anti-retroviral medicines.
Symptoms of low hemoglobin count:
A slight reduction in this level does not actually cause any symptoms. But, some people may experience dizziness. They can also feel chronically tired and may experience frequent headaches. Fatigue and lack of concentration can also be experienced. As the vital organs cannot get enough oxygen in the case of people with low hemoglobin level, there will be shortness of breath and there are chances of increase in the pulse rate as well. There are chances of chest pains and palpitations as well. Visible signs include paleness in nail beds, skin, eyes and gums.
What is the reliable treatment?
Top rated herbal remedies for low hemoglobin level can be the ideal choice for people with low level of hemoglobin. Here, they can rely on remedy called as Herboglobin capsules. Here are some details about the ingredients that make these capsules the ideal remedy:
1. Saffron can be helpful in preventing the reduction of hemoglobin level in the body. For those, who have been diagnosed to have low blood count, the further reduction will be prevented with this ingredient present in these herbal remedies for low hemoglobin level.
2. Lauh bhasma can help in the formation new red blood cells and it can naturally bring about an increase in the hemoglobin level.
3. Swarna bang can be of great help in addressing iron deficiency as it is actually a form of iron
4. Shudh shilajit can play a significant role in reduction of blood glucose and it can increase blood hemoglobin level as well.
In addition to these ingredients, the herbal remedies for low hemoglobin level has many other ingredients to provide the best results.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read about Natural Hemoglobin Enhancer Pills. Also know Hemoglobin Enhancer Pills. Read about Herbal Treatment For Iron Deficiency.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated