Anemia is a condition that arises when the blood in the human body lacks the required healthy red blood cells or hemoglobin. This hemoglobin is the important part of red blood cells and it is responsible for binding oxygen. If an individual has very high or less red blood cells, the body cells will not get the required oxygen for their proper functioning.
Types of anemia:
Healthcare providers state that there are about 400 different types of anemia and all of them are brought under any of the following three main groups:
1. Anemia that is caused by loss of blood
2. Anemia caused due to reduction in or improper production of red blood cells and
3. Anemia caused by red blood cell destruction
Causes of Anemia:
Anemia that is caused by loss of blood: This type of anemia is caused due to the following reasons:
1. Gastrointestinal problems
2. Caused due to anti-inflammatory medicines
3. Childbirth and monthly periods in women, particularly if the bleeding is higher during monthly periods
4. Problems in bone barrow and production of stem cell.
Anemia caused by red blood cell destruction:
1. Inherited conditions
2. Infections, medicine usage, snake bites
3. Toxins caused due to problems in kidney and liver
4. Improper functioning of immune system
5. Vascular grafts
6. In some cases, it can be caused by enlarged spleen.
Apart from these causes, it is stated that iron deficiency can also be the important cause behind anemia.
Symptoms of anemia: The following symptoms can be experienced by people with low hemoglobin level:
1. Lack of vigor
2. weariness and tiredness
3. Pale complexion
4. Noticeable heartbeat
5. Shortness of breath.
When an individual experiences these symptoms, it is recommended to go for a blood test to get the hemoglobin level tested. When it is found that he/she has iron deficiency anemia, the best thing that can be done is to opt for herbal remedies for iron deficiency anemia.
Which is the ideal herbal remedy?
Herbalists are of the opinion that any remedy with effective ingredients like lauh bhasma, mandur bhasma, kasis bhasma and mishri can be effective in treating iron deficiency anemia and this is where, Feroplex capsules can come handy. These effective herbal remedies for iron deficiency anemia has the above-mentioned ingredients to provide the right kind of relief to the sufferers that too in a safe manner without causing any side-effects. Here are some of the key features of this product:
Key features of Feroplex capsules:
1. It is free of any artificial additives and preservatives, thereby turning out to be safe to use
2. It is a supplement that can be used by vegan people as well.
3. As iron deficiency is cured, the users will feel energized
4. Not only for curing purpose, these herbal remedies for iron deficiency anemia can be used for preventing iron deficiency as well.
So, relying on herbal remedies can be highly helpful as against opting for some unnatural remedies.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read about Natural Treatment For Anemia, Iron Deficiency. Also know Natural Iron Supplements Benefits. Read about Cure Anemia, Blood Loss.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated