Truth be told, life is too erratic to live without indemnity cover. Insurance companies step in to help us minimize the effect of sicknesses, death or accidents to our finances. Depending on our situations, a broker may examine the personal facts we present such as children, age, lifestyle and businesses and advise accordingly on the covers that you may need for a better stress free life. There are 4 main insurance covers that we are expected to have as per financial specialists' advice:
• Life insurance
• Health insurance
• Auto insurance
• Education insurance
Apart from the fact that insurance companies employ millions of capable people worldwide and give them a source of income, the below are the main reasons why you should stop procrastinating and get insurance cover soonest possible.
1. It covers you from risk and ensures that your loved ones still enjoy a good life in case anything happens to you since it acts as an investment and provides financial aid to those left behind.
2. Life policy has a dual benefit of security and savings. It is important you take up educational policies also since it ensures that your children's future will be guaranteed whether you are around or not.
3. No one plans for sicknesses but bad situations do crop up, therefore a health cover goes a long way to take care of unforeseen expenses for operations or expensive drugs; we are talking about a lump sum cost that you would not have otherwise raised at a go, on a short notice.
4. Insurance is a regulated zone and there is great return on long term investment meaning that the total amount you get after the period will always be higher than the sum you put in.
5. Insurance companies invest the money then divide the profits to policy holders through dividends. This can assist in planning for retirement since the money saved over the period of time can be channeled as annuity and provide a steady source of money over time.
6. Policy holders can get loans against the policy after a period of time if need be. Consistency in paying premiums over a period like 3 years will make one favorable among money lenders.
7. Insurance covers loans and mortgages taken by an individual so that in any case the individual dies, his or her family will not be burdened to repay.
8. For business owners, insurance gives them security by transferring the risk of losses away from them. If the business does not generate income, insurance helps them to take home the same rate of profit they were expecting. Insuring of business property protects it from damage or loss due to fire or theft.
9. International trade is encouraged since businessmen are exporting and importing goods via road, air and water without fear of loss. Misfortune due to fire or any other issue is compensated by insurance companies.
10. Insurance pay outs are not taxed, thus we are ascertained of a huge lump sum payout with no deductions.
11. When one is insured against disability, any illness or hurt that will render them unable to work will be reimbursed by insurance companies in the form of income proportional to the one that he would otherwise have earned if he was 'fully functional'.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
If you want to learn more about the advantages of getting insurance, talk to a Knoxville insurance agent today or visit a website that provides more information.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated