Business Cards are one of the most important promotional tools for the businesses. They really hold the potential of multiplying the business. They are the easiest ways of letting the customers or clients remember the business.
Here are a few tips to make the business cards do the maximum for the businesses:
1. Business cards and Printing should be impact. They should have a pleasant look and the colors, theme, text font and designs should never annoy the receivers. It is not always necessary to overload the cards with matter. Sometimes, plain and sober black and white cards leave a greater and lasting impact on the receivers than very colorful and “beautiful” ones.
2. The Logo and the name of the company should always be present on the card. The logo and the name of the company should be provided the most respectable position while designing the card.
3. While going for card printing, the most important factor is the material on which the card has to be printed and the ink. They make the quality of the card. Glossy papers are mostly recommended as they bring the best out of the ink and make the matter appear bright and clear. Check for the samples of the material beforehand. The ink should not be dull and it should suit the type of paper that is chosen and durable.
4. The design of the card should be such that there are no free spaces left on them carelessly. They can spoil the whole of designer’s effort and make the card look cheap.
5. The backgrounds should be chosen carefully. Many people opt for the company name in the background which is a nice but very type-casted option. Light colored backgrounds associated with the business can set up a good theme for the card. Never choose images in the background as they will kill the sobriety of the card and make the main contents lost in the background.
6. The fonts of the text should be clear. Never forget to use italics or bold wherever required. Never use too many text color or sizes on the card. These should range from two to three. Care should be taken that the text and the background theme, designs, logos etc. fall in matching and none of the elements outweighs the other in its presence.
These tips will help to design the most attractive and professional business cards. If the imagination and fresh ideas are clubbed with them, many fresh models of business cards can be designed with ease.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Execellprint-promotion is a leading printing services company in White Plains, New York, USA. Visit this link to know more about Business cards and Printing services.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated