The majority of quality used cars have a wealth of distinctive features, depending on the make and model. From after market accessories to stock amenities, nothing compares to what luxury vehicles can deliver.
As far as finding quality used cars is concerned, you won't find a better selection or the kinds of savings that can be had online. You donít need to travel to countless dealerships, waste precious gas and more precious time at all, you can find a trove of luxury vehicles online. You can choose from a host of the most popular and respected manufacturers - all waiting at your fingertips. Scroll through a plethora of luxury vehicles built by such manufacturers as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Saab, Honda, and more. After finding the car that matches your needs, off course you have to check it out. Here are some tips to bear in mind while buying your used car:
* Stand at the front, or the back of the car, and look along the body line. You will be able to see if it has had any body damage as the light reflecting off the side of the car will show the dents or replaced panels.
* Check around the window rubbers for over spray, a sure fire way to see if a car as been touched up
* Check the gaps between the panels to make sure they are even on both sides of the car. Bonnet to wing etc. This is a good indication as to whether the car has been in an accident and had panels replaced.
* Check the tires for uneven wear, if the tires are worn more on one side than the other its an indication that the car may have been in an accident and the chassis is twisted. It could also be the tracking or wheel balancing. Either way its not a good sign.
* Have a look at the interior of the car, does the wear inside the car look in keeping with the mileage. If the car looks like its done 100,000 and the clock says 25,000. Then you know its been round the clock, or even worse clocked. Check the steering wheel, and accelerator pedal rubber for excessive wear, the clutch and brake pedal rubbers can be replaced, but the accelerator pedal is a lot harder to change, and will give a truer indication of mileage.
* Drive the car in all gears to check the gearbox., and check for any knocks or strange noises. Check the steering for vibration, or pulling to one side, its an indication again that the car may have been in an accident.
* It's also a good idea to get the car HPI checked. This will tell you if the car has been stolen, been in an and accident, or is on finance. Checking safety and reliability reports are a must. Detailed mechanical inspection records are available for your perusal as well.
Never buy a car without doing these checks first, By following these rules when buying a used car you wont go far wrong.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
M.Awara onlineweblibrary.com to read more articles about Used Cars and many other different Automotive topics provided with descriptive Videos on mytopclip
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated