All the time when we travel or we have a special event we want to let our loved ones how we felt and try to let them share our feelings. Gone for a cruise, called all the family, barged with it, after 2 months, only you know the details although you talked for hours about it... Pretty sad... More examples? No need...
So, to make everybody remember that you had a good time and remember all that you told them about it, just send them magnets with pictures from all your adventures. Simple: Go to mainmag.net
and you'll see there how simple is to do that. In this way you'll be on their fridge and in their mind every day.
Ok, ok... that was a "mean" case... but let's see all the other good cases:
* if you are in the army and you are deployed in another country
* if you are emigrated to another country
* if you miss your family
* if you miss your loved one
* if you want to let everybody know:
* you bought a new house, a new car, or a bike
* you got married, you celebrated your anniversary, you have a [new] baby
* you graduated
* you dive in the most wonderful places
* you want everybody to see your [new] pet
* you [or somebody from your family] got baptized
* your daughter got the first communion
and all the other cases that you fill worthy to be on a magnet.
Now... why do I think that this is the best way?
If you send a picture in e-mail... it's going to stay in the computer and be seen just once... if there is no problem with that computer.
If you send a print, is going to see the dark side of an old dusty photo album that is open once in a while...
But if you send a magnet... that's going to stay there in their sight every day, no matter where they stick it: the fridge, the office, the locker, in the cabin... no matter.
So, have fun and let everybody know what you're doing... not just from your blogs :)
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated