When it comes to aging gracefully, the foods you consume have every bit as much to do with how great your skin looks as the anti wrinkle face creams and anti aging skin care products you apply each day. Thank goodness there are so many delicious foods that can help you achieve younger looking skin. In addition to sharing the best anti-aging foods available, letís take a look at some easy ways you can incorporate these yummy items into your diet.
Remember, a well-balanced diet and plenty of water will not only give you glowing, firm skin, they also help you feel and look your best. Consider these your natural beauty products!
7) Walnuts. Walnuts are a surprising source of omega-3 fatty acids, which can help protect skin from UV damage and free radicals, and prevent inflammation. Toast some walnuts in the oven and toss them onto salads or snack on them in their natural state.
6) Avocado. Avocado has a bad rep for being high in fat, but itís actually one of the better foods you can eat for great skin ó the vitamin E it contains helps maintain skin health. Mash it into guacamole, slice it onto a salad or use it as a garnish on gazpacho.
5) Turkey. Turkey is an excellent source of lean protein without being fatty or greasy. Protein helps your body absorb other nutrients, such as calcium for strong bones. Slice turkey breast to make a sandwich with romaine lettuce or spinach, or use ground turkey instead of beef in chili (with beans for even more protein).
4) Leafy greens. Spinach and kale contain vitamin C and can prevent all kinds of health problems as you age. You can put them in smoothies in small quantities (an easy way to get your greens without overpowering the other flavors), make them into a salad, or use them as a bed for fish or other lean meats.
3) Whole grains. Whether you opt to get your grains in your breakfast cereal or in brown rice with your dinner, grains help to keep your weight balanced, which prevents you from gaining and losing the same few pounds over and over. Maintaining your weight prevents firm skin from slackening.
2) Seafood. Fresh fish also contains omega-3 fatty acids. Put some grilled salmon or tilapia on top of a fresh, leafy salad, or make fish tacos with crunchy veggies on whole-wheat tortillas.
1) Blueberries. Not only do blueberries contain plenty of vitamins, but they also contain antioxidants and prevent skin damage from free radicals. Put a handful of berries on top of oatmeal or yogurt, put them in your morning smoothie or just gobble them straight out of the carton.
Incorporate these healthy foods into your diet each week for a natural skin care boost that will leave you feeling fabulous.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
anti wrinkle skin creams provide the ultimate aging solutions. Wrinkless Cream provides natural beauty products for people to look young forever. Our services are affordable.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated