Anxiety is defined as a feeling which points out apprehension, dread, nervousness, worry, or fear. Typically, the fears or worries felt by a person who suffers from an anxiety disorder are not governed by the rational standards. Most of the times, these perceptions are actually unjustifiable. By means of this disorder, a person suffers in more ways than one. His sleep pattern is often disturbed and the rest of his normal functions are affected. Anxiety can likewise take place even without a distinct cause to blame but there are times when the fear or worry is based on a real life scenario that is often blown up. Yes, a very serious degree of anxiety commonly ends up in larger than life hallucinations. There are several symptoms of severe anxiety and they manifest in different manners.
The Underlying Causes of Anxiety
Again, there are different factors that cause the anxiety buildup. They have something to do with a person's physical, mental, emotional, psychological, and medical conditions. The qualified physicians are the best people who must be consulted regarding the assessment of the severity of the disorder. They are likewise the authorities who can prescribe a particular treatment especially when the symptoms of severe anxiety start to unravel.
Also, the following are the typical factors that trigger the development of anxiety in an individual.
- Stress at work, school, or home
- Stress in personal commitments
- Financial problems
- Emotional shock
- Serious medical condition
- Drug side effects
- Withdrawal from illegal drugs
Types of Anxiety Disorder
- Panic disorder. This is characterized by the feeling of uneasiness, palpitation, upset stomach, shortness of breath, and dizziness.
- Generalized anxiety disorder. The worries are stuck in the mind which often deprives the sufferer of a good sleep.
- Phobic disorder. This is commonly rooted on the fear of a specific thing like insects, closed or open spaces, and the likes.
- Obsessive compulsive disorder. People who suffer from this problem conventionally entertain obsessive thoughts which result to distress.
- Separation anxiety disorder. This is a usual case among children especially in the case that they anticipate and fear the possible separation from their parents.
Stress disorders. These are of course caused by a myriad of concerns, both professional and personal, which occupy and bother the mind.
A List of the Symptoms of Severe Anxiety
Here are the indicators to watch out for. They are related to the physical, mental, emotional, and psychological states.
- Lack of Focus
- Tightening of the Chest
- Jaw Pain
- Sleeping Problems
- Dry Mouth
- Physical Fatigue
- Abnormal Sweating
- Upset Stomach
- Cold/hot flashes
- Burning Skin Sensation
- Numbness/tingling of the mouth, feet, hands, face, or feet
- Feeling claustrophobic
- A hunch of having a heart attack
- Tingling of the spine
- Ringing in the head/ear
- Teeth grinding
- Momentary blindness
There you go with the symptoms of severe anxiety attack. If you are suffering from the same condition, it is best to consult a physician who can help you battle with the disorder.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Use our FREE 6 Days Mini Course to help you control the symptoms and relief your mind from anxiety. However, you need the complete treatments system to achieve full recovery, visit The Anxiety Holistic Treatment for more information.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated