There is nothing supernatural with the use of natural home remedies to treat any kinds of illnesses. Fruits and vegetables as well as herbs and spices have been recommended to cure these. They have also been used as the earliest form of medicines. Old societies have used this form of treatment until they were replaced by modern medicines. However, many are still going back to the old style of treating illnesses for it has been proven to give more benefits than its over the counter counterparts.
Here are the benefits of natural home remedies
1. Cheap. Drugs manufactured by large pharmaceutical companies are expensive since they are processed, advertised, and marketed as a commercial commodity. On the other hand, natural home remedies are cheaper to produce.
2. Clean. Since raw materials are the same ingredients you use for cooking, you are assured that these are clean. Compared to other medicinal products available commercially, you are assured how nature home remedies are made.
3. Easy to find. Since natural home remedies require herbs, vegetables, fruits, and spices alone, finding one that is right for any type of minor illnesses is easy. In early days, when people grow several plants in their backyard, it is more likely that they have medicinal plants. Today, since more and more people are living in urban areas, medicinal plants, fruits, vegetables, and spices can easily be acquired in local supermarkets. Just look for ginger, garlic, thyme, honey, celery, lemon, apple, and thousands of other products in the fruit and vegetable areas could give you several medicinal benefits.
4. Milder. Unlike over the counter syrups and medicines, natural home remedies are unspoiled, fresh, and of course natural. The medicinal contents are pure and directly attack the illness you are trying to cure. Since it is natural, it does not have strong components like over the counter medicines.
5. More effective. Natural home remedies treat wide range of minor illnesses. A simple ginger, garlic or honey could treat several types of minor illnesses. Natural home remedies can treat abdomen pain, acidity, heartburn, pimples, acne scars, age spots, arthritis, athletes foot, backache, bad breath, baldness, fat belly, bites & stings, bleeding gums, blood pressure, bruises, bronchitis, burns, sinus, canker sores, cold sores, common cold, constipation, leg cramps, cuts, depression, dandruff, diarrhea, swimmer's ear, ear infection, eczema, fat thighs, fat hips, flu, food poisoning, gingivitis, gout, hemorrhoids, heart exhaustion, piles, hiccups, head lice, indigestion, low blood sugar, migraine, headache, weak memory, mouth ulcers, nausea, obesity, peptic ulcers, hemorrhoids or piles, pimples, rheumatism, ringworms, sensitive teeth, skin allergies, snoring, sore throat, stretch marks, sun burns, tired eyes, toothache, water retention, warts, worms, wrinkles, yeast Infection, and more.
6. Fewer side effects. Over the counter medicines contain several ingredients that attack the intended ailments however, it does not stop there. Such medications affect your other functions with their side effects. Most common of these is drowsiness. With natural home remedies, side effects are minimized since homemade remedies only contain pure medicinal purposes.
One thing to note though that while natural home remedies cure certain illness, modern medical treatments are still far better if you are treating major diseases. But one thing is for sure: if natural home remedies survived for no one knows how long, it is surely give effect in the easiest, fastest, safest, and cheapest way.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
S. Stammberger is editor of Web Women
Net. Get information on women's health issues, relationships, diet and fitness, parenting, work and more.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated