Your cinematic wedding video is such an important key of your wedding day because you can relive the those special moments of how you felt when you were getting ready; what your friends and family shared with you before you walked down the aisle. The look on his face when he saw you for the first time in your wedding dress and every word of your vows. You will relive your reception in full detail, from the decor to the dancing, toasts, bouquet and garter toss and grand exit. You only get one chance to film your wedding and need to make sure you choose the right wedding videographer. Here are a few important key elements to remember while comparing prices for your wedding videographer to make sure all those special moments are captured and what to look for when comparing wedding videographer prices?
1. High Definition Equipment- When capturing such important shots of your wedding day you definitely want to hire a videographer that uses High Definition equipment compared to Standard Definition equipment. High Definition equipment is going to give your video that digital technology which produces better quality pictures and sound than a standard camera. High Definition video cameras produce pictures with much more clarity and details giving you that movie quality feel.
2. Sample Videos- Sounds like a no brainer but going through the sample videos of possible wedding videographers will give you a great idea of how your video will be shot. You will be able to gather the creative side of the wedding videographer by watching different sample videos and how lighting, angles and special moments were captured and then turned into a story line for one of the biggest days of your life.
3. Client Testimonials- This is a great way to find out how your wedding videographer connected with the bride and groom especially on such a stressful day. Making you feel comfortable and being unobtrusive while capturing these special moments are an extremely important factor. Client testimonials will express how the bride and groom were happy with the videography team and cinematic wedding film.
4. Options- Having multitude of options is also an important element. Multiple cameras will give you the opportunity to see the bride, grooms, family and friends reactions during the ceremony and reception where as only one camera would not give you that option. Editing is also a major component and should be included in the services. Capturing those moments on film is pivotal but the editing is how the story comes to life. There is also same day editing which is available that should be provided as an additional option when comparing prices.
5. Pricing- Cheaper isn't always better. You have to remember you are paying for the quality of the film. This is a keepsake you will have for the rest of your life to always be able to look back on and relive those special moments again. Unlike most things at the wedding like the cake, decorations and flowers that will not last, the cinematic wedding video will last a lifetime. Spending extra money for better quality work, skill, equipment and going with the wedding videographer you like most of all will pay off in the long run.
Following this easy guide will help point you in the right direction when figuring out what the average cost of wedding videography. Always keep in mind you get what you pay for and cheaper isn't always better. The wedding video will be a keep sake in your families life forever, be sure to choose wisely.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
To learn more about choosing the right wedding videographer for your cinematic wedding video. Go to Moment In Time Films Mention this article to get a 10% discount of any package.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated