Millions of people who are overweight are trying to regain the youthful, slim bodies that they once had. They want to lose pounds of fat that they have accumulated over their years of marriage or of just getting older. If you have a few pounds to lose then some weight lose programs can work for you. However, if you have quite a few pounds to lose, than you need to practice eating habits that go against common sense.
Losing weight is not simple. There are many conditions in your body that work to keep you as fat as you are. To lose weight, you need to consider both your physical and psychological conditions. But in this article we look at only the physical aspects of becoming thinner. So here are some ideas on how to lose pounds.
1. Calories – If you think that by eating fewer carbohydrates you can lose weight and keep it off, then you need to know this. Clinical studies have shown that when you eat fewer carbohydrates, you also reduce the Thyroid hormone T3. T3 is responsible for burning calories. When your T3 is reduced, you burn less calories and store more fat. If by chance you start to lose weight, you are losing lean tissue, protein, and water, but not fat.
2. The Way You Eat – A Sumo Wrestler does not eat all day so that at supper, he eats and eats, so he can gain weight. So if you want lose pounds, then eat a heavy meal in the morning and eat less at lunch and at dinner.
3. Bowel Movements – When the movie star, John Wayne, died his autopsy showed his colon weighed 40 lbs. His colon had collected fecal matter along the colon walls. Keeping regular is an important condition that will help you lose pounds and help you find your normal weight. A good colon cleansing process will clean out your colon and give you a jump start in your weight loss program.
4. Thyroid – This is the first organ you should test when you start a program to lose pounds. If your thyroid is not putting out enough thyroxine hormones you will have a hard time losing weight. So test it using a basal thermometer. This check is done when you first wake up. You check the temperature in your underarm. Low temperature indicates low thyroid function. You can find out how to do this thyroid test on the Internet.
5. Rebounder – The rebounder is one of the best exercises you can do for your health. When you have good health, your body moves toward a normal weight. The rebounder helps to move your lymph liquid, the water around your cells, to the lymph nodes and into the blood. This movement pulls out toxins and blood plasma protein out of the lymph liquid. The blood plasma protein is moved back into the blood where it belongs.
6. Eating Sugar – Excess insulin, which is caused by eating an excess of processed food or simple carbohydrates can prevent you from losing weight. One thing insulin does is to push fat into your body cells and then turns around and prevents that fat from coming out. So, back off on eating excess processed foods and start eating more fruits and vegetables. By taking avocado extract in the evening your can block the release of insulin when blood sugar is high without causing a diabetic state of high blood sugar.
So there you have it, some information and tips to lose pounds. Look at each item above and search for more information on the topic to expand your knowledge. Use this information so that you begin to know how to lose pounds.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Is losing weight important to you? Come by and get some more tips and some special information. Let us help you get started in your weight loss program. You get this information at our site right away. Discover what it really takes to get those pounds off so that you can have more beauty and be healthier. Come by this site, now:
Lose Ten Pounds
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated