Outsourcing is one of the keys to success if you have a content-based membership site. Hiring qualified ghostwriters can free up your time, so you can focus on the moneymaking and management aspects of your business.
Some think that outsourcing is a waste of money; thatís the wrong mentality. In fact, youíre losing a lot of money by not delegating tedious tasks to others, as your time could be better used on business-building pursuits. Besides, doing something that you dislike can hamper your productivity. For more go on resources www.starting-membership-site.com
Outsourcing entails the risk of having lesser control over the outcome of the tasks assigned. However, if you started on the right foot and effectively trained the right people, then you can free up your time to do the things you like, while still earning from your site without any worries.
This article reveals some excellent outsourcing tips on how to find the right people and how to ensure that the work they produce meet your expectations.
Sources of Freelancers
Hiring the right people is crucial to the continued operations and success of your membership site. Here are some recommended sources of freelance ghostwriters:
1) Post your project on popular freelance sites.
2) Go to local colleges and hire students from writing clubs. Many would be willing to work part-time. They would be glad to receive less-than-average fees for the opportunity to earn while studying.
3) Search and evaluate writers from countries like the Philippines, Thailand, India, etc. The standard of living in these countries is lower compared to others, so you can expect to pay a reduced fee. For more details visit on www.secure-member-area.com
In general, their command of the English language may not be as fluent as their counterparts from Western countries. Thatís why you should thoroughly evaluate their skills for a period of time before completely trusting them with your major projects.
And if youíre lucky, you might even find some qualified writers whose skills are better than those from the US.
Outsourcing Tips To Remember
Here are some fantastic tips to ensure a stress-free outsourcing experience.
1) Write down your project requirements in a very clear and understandable manner. Donít leave out any important details. Be specific. For example, donít just say that you need an e-book about stress. Mention that you need a minimum 50-page e-book that discusses the dangerous effects of stress and the best ways to conquer it.
2) Note down the skills you want the perfect candidate to possess. Look for people who are well-versed or familiar with your topics. Search for writers who have some education or experience in writing about the subject.
3) Set a deadline and indicate the maximum amount youíre willing to pay. By doing this, youíre weeding out those who canít meet the deadline and those who are demanding higher prices.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated