We all know how bad it feels to see that a really good shot is being spoilt by an unwanted object, a group of people in the background or red eye effect. We also oftentimes feel helpless when it comes to restoring our family photo archive.
Of course, some of us do have enough technical knowledge and free time to use Adobe Photoshop for these purposes. However, if you do not know how to improve photographs in Photoshop, there is no need to feel desperate.
SoftOrbits' Photo Retoucher is a tool developed specifically for those users who want to get perfect results quickly and easily.
This program is designed to remove unwanted objects from pictures and restoring old photographs. Thanks to the up-to-date algorithms, this program is perfect for:
- Deleting unwanted people and objects from picture. After having automatically analyzed the image, Photo Retoucher fills in the area that has been removed with the original background without leaving a single trace.
- Restoring old photographs. Photo Retoucher is just what you need to remove scratches, digital noise, film grain, spots, as well as to reconstruct cracks, damaged areas and missing parts.
- Removing imperfections. Photo Retoucher gives portraits a smoother look by whitening teeth, removing red eyes and skin imperfections, and deleting shadows.
Photo Retoucher by SoftOrbits is very easy to use:
To Remove unwanted objects from your photos
1. Download the free trial version or buy the lifelong license on the official website of Photo Retoucher
2. Install and launch the program as usual
3. Click on the "Add file(s)" button to upload pictures
4. Using one of the "Select" tools, select the area you want to remove
5. Click "Remove button" and wait while the image is being processed
To restore old photos
1. Open files you want to process
2. Use the Spot Remover tool in an automatic mode to remove spots, dust and small scratches.
3. Use the Scratch Remover tool to remove scratches if any.
4. Select the damaged areas using Marker or Free form selection tool and click the Remove button to restore this are.
5. Use the Correction bar to adjust brightness, contrast, rotate or crop photo.
To retouch portraits
1. Select photos you want to retouch
2. Use the Marker tool to select the skin area. Do not select eyes, lips and teeth. Use the Spot Remover in an automatic mode to remove skin defect and make skin smoother.
3. Use the Concealer tool and Spot Removal tools to removal small skin defects and do a final makeup.
4. Use the Correct tool to adjust contrast or brightness.
Download SoftOrbits Photo Retoucher to see what it has to offer you!
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Ralph Marszan is photographer, tester of SoftOrbits Photo Retoucher photoretoucher.org/
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated