You can slather your face in anti aging skin care products from sun-up to sun-down daily, but the best thing you could ever do for your skin is keep it moist, hydrated and healthy from the inside out. Keeping skin quenched works as a natural wrinkle reducer, so by sipping healthy drinks such as water and tea, you can make younger looking skin a reality.
While it’s important to drink plenty of water every day, many of the fresh fruits and vegetables that we consume on a daily basis contain water, so as long as you’re eating well, you’re getting some of your water (in addition to good nutrients). But if you’re trying to up your intake, here are a few ways to add some interest to traditional tap water. These healthy options are mostly water, while providing yummy flavors that are light and refreshing. Drink up!
Add The Good Stuff
Just because it comes from a faucet doesn’t mean your beverages have to be boring! There are tons of options when it comes to adding flavor to your eight ounces.
• What types of juice do you like: orange? Cranberry? Grape? Instead of picking up a jug of juice (which usually contains a lot of extra sugar), purchase fresh fruits or berries in the flavors you enjoy, slice them up or muddle them, and toss them into a pitcher with your water. Citrus fruits like oranges, pineapples, lemons and limes can also be juiced directly into the pitcher if you want to take the flavor up a notch.
• Whole herbs like lemongrass and mint add a new kick to plain tap, and can be used with or without fruits. Experiment to find your favorite flavors.
• Cucumbers and melons are both great addition to water, either solo or with other fruits or vegetables.
Turn It Into Tea
A glass of tea is still mainly water, but adding a teabag ups your antioxidant intake. There are four main categories of tea: green, black, white and oolong. All four are good for you in moderation.
• Green tea is an anti-inflammatory and a strong antioxidant, and it may actually help your skin’s ability to regenerate; you may have noticed that it’s making a big splash as an ingredient in natural beauty products. You can reap the same hydrating and healing benefits by consuming the tea.
• Most teas contain caffeine, but white tea contains very little of the chemical. Because of this, it is less likely to dehydrate skin than other types of tea.
Never settle for boring H2O again, when there are so many exciting ways to get in your eight glasses per day and, therefore, eliminate wrinkles.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Looking for natural skin care products at reasonable prices? You are at the right destination. Wrinkless Cream has wide ranges of skin care line products to get rid of eliminate wrinkles as per customers’ specific needs.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated