Although many men are still shy about the subject, the fact is that more and more males are exploring the world of sex toys. From penis rings to vibrators to the old-fashioned inflatable doll, sex toys are moving up in acceptability for men. As these can provide a good sexual workout, they have a benefit to penis health, which is icing on the cake. Of course, itís essential that a man use these toys properly, so the following is some advice on handling an inflatable doll in the most satisfying way.
- She needs a different kind of foreplay. The good news is that the doll is totally here to serve the guy. She canít orgasm (although a man may certainly create scenarios in which he imagines she can and does), so thereís no need to worry about whether she needs some manual or oral stimulation before penetration. However, she does require some foreplay. For example, unless one keeps her permanently inflated, sheíll need to be blown up.
- Lubricant may be needed. Although the dolls are designed to used "as is" for sexual play, some men with especially sensitive equipment may find that the orifices may cause a bit too much friction for their tools. In such cases, a lubricant may need to be used during the sexual play - and a penis health cream should be utilized afterward.
- Cleanliness is important. An inflatable doll cannot rid herself of any lubricant or deposits from previous visits. A man should treat his doll friend respectfully and clean her thoroughly between encounters. (If the inflatable beauty is shared with any friends, this is especially important.) This is essential not only for hygienic reasons but because some lubricants can, if left in place, have a damaging effect and shorten the lifespan of oneís plastic lover. The doll should have come with instructions for cleaning; if these are lacking, it is usually best to use warm water and a gentle soap, along with a soft towel. The man should dry the inner recesses as much as possible, as water takes much longer to dry naturally on plastic than on actual skin.
- Sheís hot, but keep her cool. When not in use, itís best to keep the doll away from heat and always away from an open flame. Excess heat damages plastic and rubber - and she gets enough heat from the scorching guy in her life as it is.
- Let it go. One of the advantages of an inflatable doll for sex play is that one can be as exuberant as one wishes. If a guy likes to engage in fast, deep, animalistic thrusts but has to hold back when with a living and breathing partner, this is the chance to let go and indulge. Similarly, if he is often tentative about fondling breasts for fear of causing discomfort or if he enjoys his oral sex performed by the deepest of throats, the doll can be quite accommodating.
An inflatable doll and other sex toys can spice up a manís private sex life. Sometimes, of course, he may find it becomes too much of a good thing; letting himself go wild may result in a penis that is ecstatically happy but also exceptionally sore. To handle this, he can make regular use of a superior penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). First, the natural moisturizers (such as vitamin E and Shea butter) in a quality cream can definitely ease soreness and rawness from getting a bit too "into it" with the plastic lady. Second, if the cream also contains the neuroprotective ingredient acetyl L-carnitine, it can address any temporary loss of sensation in the penis due to overly rough handling of the manhood. And that means a guy will more quickly be ready for the next go-round with his blow-up cutie - or a real live woman.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
For additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ, visit www.man1health.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated
Additional Articles From - Home
| Health Articles