May 03, 2007 – SearchInform Technologies Inc. introduces a new SourceSafe connector for SearchInform, its corporate system of full text search and search for documents with similar content in large data volumes.
Starting with the current version, SearchInform offers a connector for conducting full text search in the SourceSafe source code storage system. This system is designed not only for storing source codes, but also for simplifying the programmers’ work with them by making it more organized. The connector presents particular interest to large-scale software developing companies.
Installing SearchInform SourceSafe Connector allows for organizing quick full text search in SourceSafe system databases.
Main features of SearchInform:
- Phrase search with due consideration to stemming and thesaurus
- New SoftInform Search Technology of search for similar documents
- High indexing speed (from 15 to 30 Gb/hour),
- Client-server architecture
- Query caching system
- Support of over 60 most popular text formats, Outlook & TheBat electronic messages, mp3 & avi tags, and logs of MSN and ICQ instant messaging programs
- Indexing DBMS fields (Lotus, SQL, Oracle)
About SearchInform Technologies
SearchInform Technologies was founded in 1995 and has been operating in the area of information technologies with special focus on information searching, storing and processing. The range of company’s products is quite large and encompasses from mass production of single user-oriented products to ready business solutions to be integrated into corporate systems. Owing to its extensive experience in various projects, the company offers its services on developing custom information systems of any complexity.
More information on our website:
For all inquiries mailto:[email protected]
Alena Siameshka, Head of PR & Marketing Department at SearchInform Technologies
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated