Replacement Payslips/P60 – A frequently needed document
Payslips or P60 is a frequently needed document in our daily life. Although available worldwide, P60 is most popular here at UK and it serves as an important record document for variety of requirements. In the event of a loss or damage of this very important document, employers or companies often issue handwritten replacements that are usually not accepted as a ‘proof of income’. In these circumstances, we can render the invaluable service of issuing a replacement P60 for you which is high in quality, correct and authentic. Before we tell about our services, here are some basic information about P60:
What really is a P60?
Payslip or P60 is a document that serves as a record and certificate or proof of income. It is issued by the employer (a company or individual) to the employee as a regular document over a certain period. Employees may earn their wages or salaries in different timeframe like hourly, weekly or monthly basis. According to this timeframe P60s are issued in different layouts and formats that contain essential pay related data and deductions and contributions like taxes, insurances, pension schemes, subscriptions etc. P60 is important both for you and your employer. Why? P60 serves your purposes of records and it does the same for your employer too. By generating and supplying P60, the employer or the company develops a system that can be connected to the overhead cost management and accountability.
Contents of P60
As mentioned earlier, P60 may vary depending on the type of payroll i.e. weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. From company to company or employer to employer, layout of P60 may also vary. But a typical P60 should continue most or all of the following pay related information:
- Employer’s name and address
- Employer's PAYE (Pay As You Earn)/Tax Reference Number
- Name of the Inland Revenue Office
- Employee's name, address and reference number
- Tax code
- NIC Table letter
- Tax year
- Total payment or gross pay
- Tax deductions or total tax
- Other voluntary or compulsory contributions/deductions
- Net pay or take-home salary
Our P60 services
If you lose your P60 or you have a damaged one, we can help you by providing a new replacement. We can assist you with other services related to your payslip or P60. Our services include following:
• We provide valuable advice related to replacement P60 ABSOLUTELY FREE. The advice is based on the information that you provide during your interaction with us.
• If you need to make a calculation of your salary/wage and various deductions/contributions, you can visit our website where the salary calculation service is ABSOLUTELY FREE.
• We provide high quality, accurate and professional P60 based on inputs given by you.
• Our replacement P60 is 100% authentic since they are approved by the Inland Revenue.
We guarantee your satisfaction with our replacement P60 service which will be instrumental in solving many of your personal needs as an authentic ‘proof of income’. Visit our website for further details.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
abdul is author of this article on p60.
Find more information about p 60 here.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated