It has been rightly said that one is wiser after events. For instances, human beings as they went on suffering from several diseases, they consequently made several experiments for the research of the medications. And with the result they finally invented many anti-diseases drugs. In the terms of food poising, liver and piles, there have necessarily been practiced many home remedies which control the following diseases to the great extent. Let us have a look at certain home remedies for some specific diseases.
Home Remedies for Food Poisoning –
• Do not eat solid food while nauseous or vomiting but you should drink plenty of fluids. You can have the small frequent sips of clear liquids which are the best way to stay hydrated.
• A person should not consume the alcohol, caffeinated or sugary drinks.
• You should for preventing the symptoms of nausea and diarrhea take the tea with lemon and ginger as there is no proper herbal for its cure.
• Papaya is supposed to be the best remedy for the food poisoning treatment. You can take raw papaya and cut it to small cubes. Take 1-2 glass of water and add papaya to it. Now you need to boil it for at least 15-20 minutes and then drain the mixture and drink it. Remember that you have to follow it as two tines in a day.
• Ginger can be your one of the best remedies. Take small piece of ginger and make a paste by adding buttermilk and take this 1-3 times a day. it will sooth you from the symptoms of nausea and vomiting.
Home remedies for liver –
• Mix the juice of vegetables like spinach and carrot in the ratio of 1:1 and drink it. It will be helpful for your liver disorders. You should take this natural juice daily for three or four weeks regularly.
• Add glucose into one cup of water and drink it three times a day it will help you from dysfunction of liver.
• Remember that even a small amount of alcohol will harm your liver so avoid it. If you have cirrhosis of liver, give up the consumption of alcohol as even a little habit will show you the way to death.
• Mixing of four scared fig leaves and sugar candy in about 250 grams of water will carry a good impact for your liver.
• You should avoid taking fried and spicy food and include lots of green vegetables and fruits in your daily diet.
Home remedy for piles –
• Take radish juice in the morning and bight. It will provide relief from piles. You should start it with ¼ of cup and should increase it during a period of one month to ½ cup.
• You can also try banana with a cup of milk. Boil on ripe banana in one cup of milk and mash it well then take it. Do it three times a day.
• You can for the relief of your piles drink the buttermilk with ¼ tsp carom seed and a pinch of salt.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
This article has been posted by a health advisor working at bookmydoctor.com. The health advisor provides free of cost consultancy to the patients and advise to search and find specialists. By visiting the site, patients can look for Home Remedies For Food Poisoning, Home Remedies for Liver and Home Remedy for Piles to get their proper treatment.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated