The advantage of working with offshore software development companies is that they have stringent practices to ensure quality throughout the development process. Therefore, they follow proper software development lifecycle so that the offshore software developers can meet the deadlines without compromising with the quality.
Letís take a look at the steps involved in SDLC used by software outsourcing company:
1. Consultation: This is the initial stage where a technology expert will discuss with you to develop complete understanding about the project. In this stage, even the smallest detail is laid down in front of the developer so that they can use the requisite information in project design and development stage.
2. Analysis: On the basis of consultation, the project will be analyzed to ensure all the requirements are gathered well in advance. This will help in strengthening the base of the project by enhancing the functionality of the software.
3. Design: When the project details are clear, itís time to design the software by including all the details in it to ensure that the software will be highly functional as well as user-friendly.
4. Development: As per the planned design, the actual development of the components will start after taking clientís approval. This stage is also crucial as all the planned components and elements are developed for a perfect software solution.
5. Testing: It is important to test the quality of the solution. Therefore, manual and automated testing tools are used as per the requirement to identify the bugs and glitches in the solution.
6. Implementation: Once the bugs are solved, the solution is ready to be deployed on the clientís site. The developers help in installation and initialization of the software at the clientís site.
7. Maintenance: The nature of the project determines the need of maintenance services. As some of the real problems arise only after project deployment, the maintenance services help in solving all the on-going problems.
Most of the companies use similar development lifecycle to accomplish the development solution on time. However, the difference lies in the competency of developers who are solely responsible for its functionality. The experienced software developers have foresightedness to ensure the positive feedback by the target market.
The quality, efficiency and innovativeness in the solution will only be possible when you are working with reliable offshore software development company. Therefore, take some time in ensuring about the competency level of the company before handling them your valuable software project.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Icreon is an offshore software development India company. Contact Icreon for offshore software development and for >b?Joomla Development India.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated