Premature graying of hair under the age of 35 has always been a problem to youngsters. To cover those graying hair we use a wide range of hair coloring product which further makes situation worse. But have ever considered why it happened? Is it some sort of hereditary pattern? Or some sort of disease? Or is it due to any disorder in your body?
Well there can be a wide range of possible causes of your premature graying hair. Some of them are:
• Inappropriate intake of nutrients in the diet is one of the main causes of premature graying of hair. Lack of some of vitamins B, iron, copper and iodine in the daily diet are believed to be a contributing factor.
• Prolonged period of stress and anxiety may affect your hair health. It may have an adverse effect on the skin of the scalp also, which interferes with the supply of vital nutrition necessary for the health of the hair.
• Inheritance is one predisposing factor for premature graying. It often runs in the family. In some families, it is noticed that many members develop gray hair at a certain age period, say, as early as in their 20s.
• Certain medical conditions like Thyroid imbalance, Vitiligo, vitamin B12 deficiency anemia, etc. are said to be associated with premature graying of hair.
• Washing hair with hot water and drying it with electrical dryer has adverse effects on the hair.
• Unclean condition of scalp weakens the root of the hair as dirt or oils get accumulated in the scalp. It prevents adequate blood supply to the hair shaft through the root to cause premature graying.
Gray hair when they first come in, darker hairs may hide the graying strands. Eventually, gray hair will grow more rapidly than the normal hair and becomes more noticeable with time. If not taken care in starting, hair may also become brittle causing hair loss.
Consulting a good hair specialist and going for a proper hair treatment can help you get rid of grays. In this case a cosmetologist can help you to check your diet and suggesting you the hair regime which suits you best and thus giving you long luscious and moreover black hair.
If it is genetically transmitted, there is little you can do to control premature graying. Although there is no cure for this disorder, you can take some preventive measures along with hair treatment to prevent premature graying. Measures taken for complete hair health like:
• Diet plays a major role in preventing and arresting premature graying of hair. So, eating lots of fruits and vegetable, which contains vitamins and minerals are recommended.
• Proper grooming of hair is essential to maintain a healthy hair texture and strong roots.
• Use shampoo and conditioners which are mild and suits your hair type.
• Avoid hot water to wash your hair.
• Massage the scalp with your fingertips to ensure proper blood circulation within the scalp.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
This article has been written and posted by a health advisor working at bookmydoctor.com, who also provides free of cost consultancy to patients and advise to search and find,Hair treatment in Delhi By visiting the site, patients can look for Cosmetologist in Delhi
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated