Couple photography covers essence, interaction and emotions between two people in love; it reflects the strong bond between them. The photography needs to be natural and it should be very realistic as a Boring images are sometimes as bad as technically weak pictures…boring are pointless. Anyone can capture a boring image. Your images should try to say a bit more… tell a story, convey action, or capture an emotion.
Planning in advance is a great idea, as it helps planning the whole photoshoot in advance; the best shooting location, the poses to be clicked, the couples clothing, their makeup, setting camera, the lighting, etc. For couple photography the shooting location must be chosen taking in consideration the theme of the photoshoot, a calm open location works wonders for couples. According to the theme of the photoshoot the clothing and the makeup of the couple is planned in advance. Sketching of poses for couples is done, to see what works best for the photographs.
Here are some hints for photographing couples:
• A photo looks beautiful if it tells a story or reflects some beautiful emotions of the couple. Clicking random poses does not make sense. Look for inspirational ideas of couple poses in magazines, promotional movie posters. It’s a great idea is one asks the couple to be photographed for any ideas they have in their minds. Use of lighting effects as seen in movies makes the picture look graceful.
• It’s a good idea to incorporate action to the image be it wrestling on the floor, or tickling each other, or dipping and kissing; it makes the picture more engaging.
• Be sure to convey the chemistry between the couple. The way they interact, play, giggle their romance as powerful images tell stories.
• For couples do not be afraid to capture intimate images. A quiet moment in a hug, or a soft kiss can be the perfect image to capture a relationship.
• Create emotion. A laugh or tear will make that photo more genuine and special and memorable.
Capturing the essence of the couples candid moments are fun, yet it need precision about what it is being clicked and how is the couple portraying in the image. Their emotions is what makes the picture candid and memorable.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Your wedding is one of the single most important days in your life. Visit our wedding photographers directory to find best suitable Wedding Photographers to capture your marriage.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated