Features of the Espresso Lavazza Machines
Espresso lavazza makes it easy for you to drink tasty and aromatic coffee. You can have coffee at the press of a button. Coffee lovers can purchase the espresso lavazza coffee makers for use at home as well as at work also. These coffee makers can last for years and gives you good value for your money. One of the best features is that of the cartridges. These cartridges are available in a wide range of coffee blends. Each cartridge includes a premeasured volume of the best ground espresso beans that results in no wastage or mess. Some of the different types of cartridges are briefly described below.
• The 100% Arabica is for the coffee lover who drinks his coffee without sugar.
• Aroma Point Blue provides a American taste with a longer brewing duration.
• Tierra cartridges offer great taste and quality.
Types of Espresso Coffee Machines
Espresso machines have been manufactured by Lavazza, the famous Italian company that makes great coffee. It is still an unrecognized fact generally that coffee machines are produced by Lavazza. Coffee pods are made use of when making single cups of coffee. The coffee pods resemble tea bags. You just need to fill the espresso machine with water, put a coffee pod in the holder, press the button and in twenty seconds, you get your freshly brewed coffee. The coffee pods have different brew levels such as dark roast, medium roast, and mild roast. Two types of coffee machines manufactured by Lavazza include Lavazza Espresso Point and Lavazza Blue. The espresso machines can be easily maintained as well as cleaned also. The lavazza espresso machine is very impressive and stylish in design as well.
Different types of Coffee Blends
The espresso machines can be purchased online as well and also, lavazza is one of the most well-known names in the coffee industry. The quality of their products is unmatched by any other company. The lavazza coffee machines prepare the best ground coffee, espresso coffee as well as cappuccino also. The founder of the lavazza company is Luigi Lavazza who established it in 1895. The coffee blends that he created were with Robusta and Arabica coffee. Some coffee blends featured 100% Arabica and others with a mix of Robusta and Arabica. The Arabica can be found worldwide while the Robusta can be found in the Eastern Hemisphere. Lavazza offers you 12 different blends in two roast levels. Each has an organoleptic profile. The organoleptic profile includes different sensory properties of aroma and body, sweetness, intensity of taste, color, smell, etc. Some of the coffee blends are described below.
• Lavazza Oro is a medium roast coffee blend with a mixture of 70% Arabica and 30% Robusta beans.
• Lavazza Crema E Gusto is a dark roast coffee with a mixture of 70% Robusta and 30% Arabica beans. It has a rich, chocolate taste also.
• Lavazza Caffe Crema is a medium roast that is well balanced and light flavored.
• Lavazza Gran Aroma Bar is a medium roast coffee that includes 40% Robusta coffee beans and 60% Arabica beans.
• Lavazza Club has a 100% Arabica coffee bean blend that has a strong smell.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Angle Suzi is an author for coffeepodsexpress.com, one of the best coffee pods. He is writing articles on espresso machine, since long time.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated