Try to hunt the best wedding photographer for you, and it all depends on you the way you interview him or her.
You can collect a lot of information just from the first meeting with the wedding photographer. This is your chance to ask if he or she may still be available on the wedding day and if so, when again you can meet for detailed discussion. After the initial meeting, these questions should be in mind and ask yourself before coming to any point:
-Are you were comfortable talking with him or her? Did his or her personality appealed to you?
-Whether the concerned photographer answered all your questions clearly and completely?
-Had the selected photographer cooperative enough to accommodate your special requests?
The personal meeting is when you come to learn that the best wedding photographer is far better when you interview her or him. Following are the question that should be kept in mind when you are making first appointment:
- Like for how long he or her is into wedding photography ? The kind of experience he has into wedding photograph and number of marriages attended by him?
- Whether he has covered a marriage at your venue before?
- How do you get to choose pictures? Like in form of CD, Proofs, Online gallery or get it downloaded from the website?
- How can you, your family and friends would order for extra prints?
- How long after marriage, you can see the pictures? The time allotted to you by photographer to select photos i.e is there any time restriction?
- How long will he devote time at your wedding ? How much, he is going to charge for overtime?
- Whether, he or she would be present personally or going to appoint his assistant on the wedding day? If you are going to depute his assistant then what would be his or her role? Can you meet her or him?
- Whether he will be more or less invisible in the marriage or whether he will be seen accommodating guest requests?
- Whether he or her has special packages, options or plans? Also ask him whether he will create albums and also design thank you card for wedding?
- What is her policy in terms of cancellation? What happens if you change the date of marriage?
- Do he Keep backups of all your wedding photos?
- Whether, he will be taking digital photos or film roll? Why? If digital, which camera he is going to deploy and the resolution he is going to set? (Preferably 12-megapixel images offer quality and also high magnification).
- Any bad experience he had in recent past and how did he manage to solve it?
- Whether he or her had formal education in photography? If yes, then he have certificate, awards, recognition or any credentials?
- His outfit on your wedding day?
- Ask him whether, he can show you the entire album of recent covered wedding?
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Looking for professional Wedding Photography? Feel free to visit www.theweddingsearch.co.uk for best professional Wedding Photographer.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated