Perfectly Make AVI to iPad Conversion on Mac
No matter for iPad2, the new iPad or iPad Mini, except for the entertainment of game playing, you must spend much time on video watching. Yes, watching videos on iPad is very convenient and enjoyable. Before I start my business trip or a long journey, I always import a lot of videos and movies into my iPad. What about you? However, have you met the problem that you can't watch .avi videos on iPad? After spending a long time to load videos into iPad but can't play these videos smoothly on iPad, I guess that's a very frustrated thing. But now, with this professional avi to ipad converter, you won't have this kind of trouble any more.
This video converting tool can help you solve any video and audio problems on Mac at ease. You can import videos and audios and convert for playback on various portable devices like iPad, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV and so on. You have a wide option for the output format. Except for the basic conversion functions, you can also make some editions on it. Some video editing functions like trimming, cropping, video adjustment are available on it. For video conversion, you can even add corresponding subtitles and watermarks to it. For video clips, you can combine them into one by the powerful video merging function.
Let's see what it can do for us as below,
1. Please run this Mac Video Converter on your mac OS. You are supported to import files by two methods.
You can click "File" item on the tool bar to import files or you can simply drag the selected files into the program.
For your convenience, batch conversion is available. You can add several files in at the same time. As video previewing is available too, I recommend you preview the video effect before conversion.
2. Before conversion, you can add some special features to the output video through trimming, cropping, video adjustment, subtitles and watermark and so on. Just click "Edit" icon on the main interface, all the tasks will be finished at ease. For video clips, you can also click "Edit" item on the tool bar and choose video merger tool to combine several videos into a whole. It will work as a nice video editor which could meet your basic video editing requirements.
3. You should select your destination format in the corresponding category. This Video Converter is an easy-to-use program. You don't need to know what kind of format is supported by your device. You just need to select the correct profile in the correct category. Here you should click "Output Setting" icon -Format and select iPad as your output profile in the "Apple Devices" category.
4. If you want to adjust the video parameters, you can click "Options” item in the "Output Setting" menu and adjust the video and audio codec, resolution, frame rate and bit rate. If you don't know how to adjust the parameters, just keep it as default.
5. After making all the setting, you can start to convert videos on Mac now. The "Convert" button is at the bottom right of the main interface, please click it and all the tasks will be done at fast speed and high quality.
If you are interested in this Mac AVI to iPad Converter, you can click to know more about how to convert AVI to iPad Mac.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
If you want to know more information about how to make video and audio conversions, you can also refer to convert AVI to MOV Mac or convert AVI to Apple TV Mac.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated