When it comes to caring for the man parts, the average penis generally gets nothing more than a quick rinse in the shower and a swipe with a towel. Men who are a little more attentive might trim the surrounding hair for a more tidy appearance. But, like the rest of the body, the penis is prone to issues - chafed and irritated skin, sores, bumps, bruises and even loss of sensation can all plague the manhood if proper care is not taken. In order to keep the goods in top condition and maintain adequate penis health, a more dedicated approach is needed - that is where a penis health crème comes in.
What is a penis health crème, and what can it do?
A penis health crème is designed to provide nutrient support for the penile tissue on a cellular level, promoting healthy cell metabolism, stimulating a steady supply of blood and boosting immune function and cellular repair. Penile creams can be used as needed to address occasional problems like dry, itchy skin, or they can be used as part of a daily personal care routine for better overall penile health. A quality cream can do all the following and more:
- Moisturize - men often complain of dry, cracked penile skin, especially during the colder months of the year. Exposure to the chemicals in soaps, detergents and fabric softeners can also cause dryness and itching. A penile cream can lock in moisture and help to prevent dehydration.
- Smooth out - skin that is dry and cracked is unpleasant to the touch, and it can cause discomfort during solo play or partner sex. A penis cream can help smooth out the rough spots and promote healing, leaving the skin soft and touchable.
- Protect - free radicals in the body can cause damage to the penile tissue on a cellular level, leading to early signs of aging such as wrinkles and thinning skin. The antioxidants found in a quality penis cream may help the body to fight off free radicals by supporting healthy immune function.
- Increase blood flow - the penis needs a steady supply of blood in order to oxygenate and nourish the skin, nerve and smooth muscle tissue. In addition, erectile function depends on proper circulation. A nourishing penile cream can provide the vitamins and amino acids that are needed to keep the blood vessels functioning at optimum levels.
- Sensitize - over the years, men tend to notice a reduction in penile sensation; this can be caused by chronic rough handling, underlying health issues or simply being overweight. Targeting the penile tissue with adequate nutrient support can help improve sensation in many cases.
What to look for in a penile crème:
- Vitamin A - antibacterial properties for odor control, as well as smoothing blemishes and wrinkles and soothing itchy, flaky skin.
- Vitamin B5 - life-sustaining properties for cellular growth and repair.
- Vitamin C - antioxidant properties, as well as support for healthy circulatory function and resilient, youthful skin.
- Vitamin D - for overall cellular health and function.
- Vitamin E - antioxidant and skin-soothing properties for reducing itchiness, dryness and blemishes.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine - neuroprotective properties for increased sensitivity.
- L-arginine - for increased blood flow and oxygenation of the penile tissue.
- Alpha lipoic acid - for antioxidant support and healthy nerve function.
When choosing a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil), men should look for products containing a blend of the above ingredients, combined with a high-end emollient like Shea butter - a plant-based oil that is gentle on sensitive skin and has proven healing and soothing properties. Adding a crème like this to the daily penis care regimen can result in skin that is resilient, youthful and responsive.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
For additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ, visit www.man1health.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated
Additional Articles From - Home
| Health Articles