Keeping sexual activity fresh can be a challenge for long-term partners. Many men wonder: How can one's penis surprise a lover who has already encountered that tool on so many occasions? Creative methods of penis exposure, combined with general penis care techniques, are definitely one route that a man can take to spice things up occasionally.
One of the biggest threats to a relationship is boredom. That feeling of "been there, done that" can cause serious problems for both partners.
For some couples, that slightly weary feeling creeps up on them after years; for others, it springs up practically overnight. However long it may take to arise, it should be dealt with proactively. There are many ways to fight this feeling: making love in new locations, trying new positions, taking up new interests, etc. But a penis exposure tactic that showcases one’s prize tool in a new way is an easy and fun approach to shaking things up a little.
So what can a man do to present his member in a new manner? There are many things to try, including:
- Shaving. If a man has a package that is abundant with pubic hair, he may want to experience shaving his equipment. Whether a full shave or just a neat and noticeable trim, this simple act can give a whole new look to the penis and testicles. It also adds a new tactile sensation to sexual escapades, especially if one opts for the clean-shaven look: The feeling of bare skin during intercourse can be delightful. If a man thinks his partner would like to join in and help him with the hair removal or shaping, the act of shaving itself can be a new bonding experience for both of them.
- Painting. Body paints are widely available in a huge range of colors and textures. A man could do worse than surprise his mate with a neon green or passionate purple tool. This is also an excellent chance for a guy to show his artistic side by painting each testicle a different color and perhaps adding stripes of different hues to the shaft, or maybe painting his crotch to resemble an animal. (Elephants, with their penis-like trunks, are an easy option for the latter.) As with shaving, inviting a partner to participate in the painting - and perhaps painting his or her privates as well - can make this a fantastic bonding experience.
- Dress it up. Why does that magnificent tool have to be wrapped up in those same old white briefs or boxers? Underwear is available in an array of colors, patterns and styles. Maybe now is the time to invest in those boxers with the funny pictures or the lewd invitations printed on them. If a guy typically wears briefs or boxers, maybe he should purchase a jockstrap, a thong or a pouch and string to surprise his partner the next time he removes his pants.
- Make it a gift. Tying a bow around any object automatically says, "This is my gift to you."
- Work on timing. Maybe that little hint of boredom comes about because of simple routine. If a couple is always having sex, say, after dinner on Tuesdays and around midnight on Saturdays, a guy can make things more exciting by changing it up. Whip out the penis during dinner on Tuesday instead of waiting until after. Instead of slipping into that robe after the morning shower, a man can cuddle up to his partner with his naked penis on display to make a point.
Of course, the most important piece of stimulating penis exposure is that the member is in good health; using a top-notch penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help in a big way. Guys need to regularly apply a nourishing cream that includes a high-end emollient such as Shea butter to give the tool a healthy glow. Also absolutely essential in a cream: plenty of vitamin A, which helps banish unwanted penis odor that can instantly turn an enchanted evening into a ruined nightmare.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Visit www.man1health.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated
Additional Articles From - Home
| Fitness Articles