Real casinos provide Black Jack players with different sets of rules plus different bonuses. Can on-line casinos compete with real casinos in respect of game variety? Normally, every on-line casino has Black Jack with its sets of rules. For example, casinos with Microgaming and Cryptologic software offer players up to eight different variations of rules. However, some on-line casinos offer various special games based on Black Jack rules. You will find interesting to familiarize and try these games, moreover the advantages of casinos compared to them are very weak.
Double exposure Black Jack
Double exposure Black Jack is available in Microgaming and RTG software on-line casinos. In this kind of Black Jack both cards of a dealer are dealt face up to compensate this advantage of the player, the dealer wins all ties except for Black Jack. The rest of the game based on the rules of Black Jack, and variations may exist in respect of the number of splits, combinations allowed to double, etc.
The advantage of casinos with the standard rules of this game is about 0.7%.
Pontoon is available in Cryptologic and RTG software on-line casinos. In contrast to ordinary Black Jack the player has much more opportunities to double plus the rule of five cards with double paying works out, on the other hand, the dealer's cards are dealt face down therefore indefiniteness rises and ties are not in the favour of the dealer. More detailed rules of the game are the following: The is played with pack of 52 cards, the nominal value of cards is the same as in Black Jack. The hierarchy of combinations is the following:
1. Pontoon ( the same as Black Jack);
2. Five cards combination (five cards without bust);
3. Combination of cards comprising not more than 21 points, the closer to 21 the better
4. Bust (more than 21 points);
The dealer deals two cards face up to the player and two cards to himself face down with pontoon check. The game of the dealer is the same as his game in Black Jack: he should take up to 17 and remain on 5 cards or over 16 (except for soft 17).
The player has more opportunities: splits are left enabling to one re-split. An opportunities arises for doubling with any quantity of cards, at the same time, the player can continue to buy even after doubling. In contrast to Black Jack the player should buy a card (double) while having not less than 15 points.
As in Black Jack after taking cards the player and dealer compare hands. If the player has extra cards, he loses the game automatically. Pontoon or Five cards combination in case of gain is paid 2:1, other winning combinations are paid 1:1. In case of a tie the dealer wins. There is no insurance or by-bets.
With the game based on optimal strategy which is simpler than that of Black Jack. The total advantage of on-line casinos is 0.17%.
Caribbean 21 is so far available only in RTG software on-line casinos. The is played with one pack of cards, in contrast to Black Jack:
1. Ace is always one point;
2. The combination of an ace and two 10 points cards is called Caribbean 21 and is paid 3:2 to the player for the primary bet (but not for the double bets);
3. The player can double on any cards as many times as he wants after doubling it is possible to buy several times;
4. The player can split any two cards;
5. The player can give in at any time at the same time losing the half of available bets;
6. The dealer wins all ties;
7. Initially the dealer deals himself only one card face up;
8. If the dealer has an open ace, the player can have Caribbean 21 insurance, the insurance is paid 9:1
With the game based on optimal strategy advantage of on-line casinos is not more than 0.2%.
Spanish 21 is so far available only in RTG software on-line casinos.
The game is played with six-eight “Spanish” packs of cards, 10 are removed from a pack (only 10s, queens, jacks and kings are left). As the less quantity of 10s in a pack is in favour the dealer, the player has the following bonuses:
1. 21 of the player always wins, as well as Black Jack of the player beats Black Jack of the dealer;
2. The player can double with any number of cards;
3. The player can double and buy after split of aces;
4. The player can give in after doubling;
5. 5-cards 21s are paid 3:2;
6. 6-cards 21s are paid 3:1;
7. 6-7-8 and 7-7-7 different suits are paid 3:2, of the same suits are paid 2:1 and spades are paid 3:1;
With the game based on optimal strategy advantage of on-line casinos is not more than 0.4%.
Super Fun 21
Super Fun 21 can only be found in RTG and Microgaming software on-line casinos. The game has a range of positive differences from standard Black Jack in favour of the player, to compensate it casinos pay Black Jack to the player 1:1. The difference is the following:
1. The player can split up to 4 times;
2. It is possible to double with any number of cards, including after split;
3. After split of aces it is possible to split, buy and double them;
4. The player can give in at any time of the game for a half of a bet (including after split);
5. 20 or less points of the player with 6 cards win automatically if there were no splits;
6. 21 points with 5 cards are paid 2:1 if there were no splits;
7. Black Jack always wins;
8. Black Jack of diamonds is paid 2:1 (all the rest are paid 1:1)
With the game based on these rules the advantage of on-line casinos is not more than 0.75%.
Black Jack Switch
Black Jack Switch is available in PlayTech software on-line casinos
In contrast to the standard Black Jack the player makes two similar bets and he gets at the same time two hands, the dealer gets two ordinary cards. The player can switch upper cards between hands (for example in one hand we have 6, 10 and in the other hand we have 10 and 5. We change place of 10 and 5 and we get instead of two bad hands two good hands: 6,5 and 10,10). The basic rules are the same as in standard Black Jack: there is doubling on two cards, one split and it is possible to double after split. To compensate the change advantage of the player the dealer gets the following bonuses:
1. The dealer does not make Black Jack check;
2. Black Jack of the player is paid 1:1;
3. If the dealer gathers 22, it is considered a tie against any not fired hand of the player, except for Black Jack;
The basic strategy of the game is rather complicated, however, if the player follows these rules, he diminishes the advantage of on-line casinos to 0.05%.
© Copyright 2006-2007 Bonus-Map.com
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Arthur Prudent is the developer of www.bonus-map.com , web site covering gambling news, features reviews on Casinos, Poker rooms, bingos, Sports Betting bonuses promotions and more.
On-line casinos for those who like Black Jack.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated