Blackjack has always been a staple game in casinos, both on-land and online. Its popularity has its roots in conventional gaming venues and so when online casinos started making traction in the gambling scene, punters have made it a point to try their Blackjack service to determine if it got the same caliber as the traditional one. Certifiably so, their expectation were met—exceeded even.
Online casino Blackjack is offered in two different forms: virtual and live. Virtual Blackjack is played with the technical backing of a Random Number Generation (RNG) technology while the live casino blackjack, as its name suggests, offers a real-world gaming scenario that involves a live human dealer, real cards, and an actual studio. Players communicate and interact with the croupiers through an optical character recognition (OCR) technology.
Because Blackjack is already a popular gambling staple even before the advent of the Internet, online casinos have had little problem making their service of this game an accessible product for the mainstream market. In fact, their online version has proven to be much more successful than the conventional one as players found its features more innovative, convenient, and above all, high-paying. It is one of the most accessed games in online casinos.
Here are some of the fundamentals about Blackjack:
• The main goal of this game is to have a hand that has a total value of twenty-one (21) or anything else closer.
• The term “Blackjack” was coined at the infancy of the game as its original rules required players to hold Jack of Spades (which is colored black) in order to win.
• Blackjack has a huge umbrella of card games that produce plenty of variants. Online casinos are particularly very creative when it comes to inventing novel blackjack variants. Some of them are also designed with a specific theme. In live versions, however, the setting is almost an exact replica of the one found in brick-and-mortar casinos.
• Most odds predict that there is only a 14 percent chance that players will lose with three consecutive hands. Meanwhile, dealers (live or virtual) may go bust 31 percent of the time.
• Because players do not have direct contact with dealers, online casinos offering this game may not be able to produce a “George,” or a player who tips generously to croupiers.
• The Blackjack Hall of Fame, launched in 2002, honors blackjack experts, authors, and professional players who have made significant contributions to the game. Popular names in the online gaming community have yet to make it to that list.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Chino Moreno is a writer whose interest is to write about gambling specifically about 12bet online live casino games, online live sports betting and online bingo number games. His love for sports (especially football), gambling and passion for writing is something he do for a living.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated