FARA (Federation of Active Retirement Associations) required a new website design and development to increase awareness of the organisation and to create an online information resource. This new website design would need to provide members with information about the organisation, membership, activities, and which over time would develop into an interactive forum for communication and online facilities for the organisation.
NiceOne (www.niceone.ie/websitedesignireland), a website design agency based in Dublin, Ireland developed the website design to meet the challenges of this website development. The website was designed to meet the following requirements:
• an online central resource for information and services to members
• information on FARA as an organisation including, information on policies, roles, membership, activities, etc.
• up-to-date information on news and ongoing events
• a website design and structure which is scalable to enable new services and features to be easily introduced into the site over time
• a reduction in administration tasks by providing downloadable forms and other documents and information frequently required by local groups
About NiceOne Website Design Ltd.:
NiceOne Website Design is a website design and development agency.
Our Expertise lies in all areas of Web development and website designi Our people have been involved in website design and development as far back as 1996 in projects ranging from corporate branding & designs to delivery of customised software applications. Services include:
Strategy & Consultancy
Brand & Design
Extranets & Intranets
Software & Database Applications
content Management Systems
NiceOne Website Design specialises in how the Internet redefines business propositions and customer relationships by enhancing communication through technology. Providing this understanding of the Web ensures that clients' developments truly achieve their objectives.
NiceOne Website Design & Development
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Web Design Ireland
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated