Would you like to build your home business to a level where even if you were to ever get injured or sick for any length of time, you could actually still have income coming in – and possibly even see your business grow during this unexpected downtime?
How would you like to take a two-week vacation and see your income increase while you were away?
It's Nearly Impossible to Build Your Home Business & Live an Entrepreneur's Lifestyle If…
1. You do not have the proper systems in place, especially with the current state of our economy.
During a recession, people spend less on luxury items no matter how much they want it. So, if you don't have the proper systems in place, you won't be able to get new clients and retain them for life – whether the economy is up or down.
2. Give reasons for prospects to become customers for life.
Have you ever lost a client to a competitor because you had to cancel an appointment or got sick. If you want to keep clients loyal, no matter the circumstances, you need to give prospects a reason to become customers for life.
Speaking of losing clients, what is your plan and cost to acquire new clients? How fast are you currently able to get new clients if you were to suddenly lose one or two of them?
3. If your income potential is fixed.
How do you expect to grow your business if you are locked into the hours you are able to actually work each day?
For example, physical trainers can effectively serve 5 to 8 clients a day, 6 days a week. That's a approximately 30 to 48 client hours each week. And you ONLY get paid if there are no cancellations.
As the sole owner, operator, and personal trainer to all your clients, the only way to expand your business is to either work longer hours (if you can). Or, increase how much you charge, while your competition is lowering what they charge in hopes of stealing your business.
4. If you have no back-up income.
What happens if you get sick or injured for any length of time? Your income and livelihood could be seriously impacted – right? What happens if you take a vacation? You pay both the cost of the vacation plus the cost of lost income from not being able to work your business.
That's exactly why, you need to find a profitable multi-level marketing (MLM) networking opportunity.. So, how do you know which one is right for you?
How to Choose an MLM Networking Opportunity That Will Build Your Home Business to the Next Level
1. Does your network marketing company have a lead generation program? The BIGGEST problem in network marketing is finding hot, qualified prospects who are truly interested in starting and building a home-based business. So, make sure the company you join has a good lead generation program.
2. Is there a large enough market for the product or service you will be offering or is the market already oversaturated? You can have the greatest product or service in the world. However, if there is little or no market or interest for your product or service, then you may end up spinning your wheels and not make any money.
3. Is the company properly funded – Most Network Marketing companies typically fail because they don't have enough money to properly launch the company and handle all the typical problems that plague startup companies. If a company has good capital, a minimum of 3 to 5 million dollars is a good start, combined with an experienced and strong management team, then they can typically weather the storms that come along.
4. Does the company have a relatively Low cost to get started– You should be able to get started in network marketing for $300 to $500. So make certain that the company is not charging you an over inflated price and then paying commissions to the person who sponsored you into the business. Also make sure that if there is product being exchanged for money that it has a fair value in relation to the cost you will be paying. Most people are pretty smart now days, and they are also very cost conscious. They are not going to pay an over inflated price for a product or service just because it pays out big dollars in commissions.
5. Is the compensation plan fair and easy to understand? You want a compensation plan to be fair across the board for anyone who gets involved. It should also be fairly easy to understand. It should also be simple for the average person to achieve the highest levels within the compensation plan. Lastly, it should pay well enough that the professional or experienced Network Marketer finds the compensation plan rewarding.
Do your due diligence when making a decision on what Network Marketing company you are going to invest your hard earned time and money with. There are thousands of them out there with more starting every day.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
In less than 12 months, Blake Warrington became a TOP INCOME EARNER for networking marketing company Team Beachbody. Now, he wants to personally show you how to build a six-figure income home business with network marketing. Go to www.committostayfit.com and start building your business from the comfort of your own home
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated
Additional Articles From - Home
| Industry Articles
| Mlm Articles