Malnourishment is a problem faced by many due to an illness or lack of a proper nutritious diet. Natural weight gainer pills are herbal supplements that help you gain weight fast by increasing appetite and metabolism.
FitOFat Capsules are effective mix of herbal ingredients that can be used for improving appetite and digestive functioning, increasing muscle mass, increasing tissue building in muscles, improving protein metabolism and many other functions. Generally the supplements found in the market today contain ingredients such as -
1. Gentian Root - It's a bitter herb containing glycosides that help to put on weight. Gentiopicroside and amarogentin are two active compounds that help in gaining weight. It stimulates gastric secretions and bile flow. It helps maintain proper acid balance in the stomach essential for proper digestion. Take 10-30 drops of gentian juice with water 2-3 times daily for best results.
2. Ashwagandha - It is a wonderful natural herb often recommended to young children for weight gain, athletes or people recovering from an illness. It has muscle building properties, hence especially helpful for athletes. It contains anolides, fatty acids, amino acids, choline and a variety of sugars. It stabilizes blood sugar and lowers cholesterol.
3. Dandelion Root - A bitter tonic containing poly saturated acids that helps strengthen the fat tissues. Dandelion has strong antioxidant properties. A great source of dietary fiber Dandelion contains beta carotene, vitamin K1, vitamins and minerals that cleanses liver and normalizes blood sugar and cholesterol. It has Taraxacin and Taracerin, along with insulin and levulin. It is generally used in the treatment of poor appetite, dyspepsia, gallstones and constipation. Lactones and glycosides are two bitter tasting compounds that stimulate the flow of saliva, promote hunger and digestion.
4. Chen Pi - Traditionally used in Chinese medicine it means aged peel. It has relaxant properties and is also a digestive stimulant. It stimulates appetite, relieves abdominal distension and gives a sensation of fullness to the stomach and chest. It has flavonoids hesperidin which has a bitter taste.
5. Ginger - Ginger contains gingerols and shogaols which produces heat and improves digestive functioning. It has carminative properties and addresses intestinal problems like stomach ache, poor appetite and flatulence. It produces heat within the body that speeds up metabolism. Ginger is free of calories, hence can be added to cooking or brewed in tea.
6. Aloevera - Used down the ages it stimulates saliva secretion in the mouth leading to hunger pangs and improves digestion. It adds fats and lipids to the tissues and addresses circulatory problems.
7. Blessed Thistle - A bitter tonic it improve appetite and gives relief from digestive disorders. It gives relief from diarrhea, and symptoms of colds and bacterial infections.
8. Chamomile - Known for its antispasmodic properties it increases appetite and helps to put on weight. It treats indigestion, gas and dyspepsia.
9. Ginseng - A popular herb available in the form of liquid extracts, capsules, tablets, and dried roots it treats thyroid and heart disease, diabetes and migraine problems. It promotes appetite and helps to gain weight.
10. Fennel - It relaxes the smooth muscle lining inside the digestive tract. It counteracts stomach acid problems and cures motion sickness. An aromatic stimulant it improves appetite as well as digestion.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read about Natural Weight Gain Pills For Men Women. Also know Weight Gain Supplements for Men. Read about Best Weight Muscle Gainer Supplement.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated