Rheumatism is a well known type of arthritis. It is a chronic disorder which generally affects the joints and there is an inflammation in the joints that leads to pain, swelling, stiffness and occasionally harsh joint injure. In the starting pain comes along with fever and after some period of time, the fever is disappeared and only pain and inflammation it there.
Rheumatism causes severe pain to the body that makes difficult to live a healthy life. It can affect any people irrespective of their age group or gender.
Rheumatism can be caused by gathering of toxins in the body, lack of peace, grief, anxiety, fear, gonorrhea, getting drenched with water, lack of minerals and vitamins in the diet, eating stale and fried food, deposition of uric acid in the joints, and germs of various diseases.
You can treat rheumatism by many ways but you should use only natural treatments or home remedies for rheumatism treatment; as natural treatments and home remedies almost have no risk of side effects. Rumoxil capsules and Rumoxil oil are the best natural treatments for rheumatism. Both of these natural products are very powerful and effective to treat rheumatism.
The best natural treatments and home remedies are discussed here.
1. Rumoxil capsules: Rumoxil capsules are the best natural treatment for rheumatism. These capsules are purely made of natural ingredients, so these are very effective and powerful as well as there are no side effects from use of Rumoxil capsules.
2. Rumoxil oil: Rumoxil oil is natural massage oil made of pure natural ingredients. This oil is also one of the best natural treatments for rheumatism that has no side effect.
3. Calcium and Phosphorous: The patient should take foods rich in calcium and phosphorous, if the bones of the patient have been affected by rheumatism.
4. Ginger: Take dried ginger and harad in equal quantity and crush them. The patient should take this powder two times daily with fresh water. It will work as a good home remedy for rheumatism.
5. Mint leaves: Take fifty fresh mint leaves and ½ tablespoon of the powder of dry mint leaves and boil them till it is reduced to half of its quantity. The patient should drink it two times daily in the morning and evening. It is one of the best home remedies for rheumatism.
6. Carrots: The juice of carrot is very beneficial to cure rheumatism. You should make the juice by taking carrot, cucumber and beetroot in equal quantity. It is the best home remedy for rheumatism. If all these three vegetables are not available at the same time, you may take the juice of whatever is available.
7. Garlic: The patient should massage with garlic oil, it will be very helpful to treat rheumatism. The patient should make a kheer with garlic and the kheer should be taken every day in just before the bed- time for six weeks.
8. Potato: Potatoes is very beneficial for treating rheumatism. The patient should apply the paste of raw potatoes on the joints to reduce rheumatism pain.
All these above discussed home remedies for rheumatism are the best natural treatments for rheumatism.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read about Home Remedies for Rheumatoid Arthritis. Also know Home Remedies for Rheumatism. Read about Home Remedies for Back Pain.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated