It is normal for women to have some amount of odour around the female genitalia. Theodor is caused by secretions from the female organs, sweat, and external sources orapocrine. However, many women complain of strong smelly discharge from the genitalia which cannot be removed after continuous washing. The discharge from female genitalia is common in women in reproductive age and it is normal unless the discharge happens too often or has reddish brown or green colours. If the discharge also causes itching, pain or inflammation, it can be due to infection or certain diseases. Women who suffer from soreness or inflammation should take cure to prevent it. Natural ways to prevent unpleasant odour in vagina involves the use of herbs that can reduce the problem of infection and itching naturally and prevent odour caused by poor hygiene or damage to inner tissues.
There are many natural ways to prevent unpleasant odour in vagina can help in reducing the odour without causing any side effect. To get the ideal cure for the condition, identify the causes for the problem.
Some of the common reasons for annoying bad odour in the female organs are:
1. Bacterial infections - The fishy odour comes from infections of bacteria.
2. Trichomoniaiss - It is foul smelling infection found in approximate 20 percent of women suffering from bad odour.
3. Pelvic inflammatory diseases - Pelvic inflammatory diseases can cause abnormal discharge from the female reproductive organs.
4. Presence of foreign object - The presence of certain foreign objects such as sponges, tampons or diaphragms can cause release of fluid from the genitals.
Fistulas can link the female reproductive organ with bladder or rectum. This happens in women after pregnancy and this makes it very painful and unpleasant for women.
There are many other causes which can result in creation of nasty odour such as
1. Perspiration - Women who sweat too much may get unpleasant nasty smell from the genitals. This is common in women who are obese.
2. Constipation - The problem of constipation and bloating can cause discharge of smelly rectal gas.
3. Urinary deposits - Women who suffer from urinary incontinence can get ammonia like smell in the region.
4. Poor hygiene - Poor hygiene can cause smell.
5. Death of tissues or psychiatry condition - It can even cause the release of unpleasant odour.
Women can adopt natural ways to prevent unpleasant odour in vagina and some steps to prevent the odour are:
1. Avoid wearing costume that is tight or made up of synthetic fibre.
2. Change the clothes often.
3. Use cleanser that is gentle.
4. Copper acetate is used in certain pad to remove the foul smell.
Women should avoid douching or excess washing with antiseptics or deodorants. This can irritate the organ and increase inflammation. Certain chemical based hygiene products can cause allergies and discharge, which should be avoided. To prevent itchiness and infections naturally herbal cure such as Lady Secret Serum can be taken which will not disrupt he normal constitution of the genitals and remove infections. Natural ways to prevent unpleasant odour in vagina such as Lady Secret Serum provide additional benefits such as regulating lubrication and improvement in the structure of the female reproductive organs.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read about Loose Vagina Tightening Cream. Also know Vagina Tightening Cream. Read about Vagina Tightening Cream Reviews.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated