Direct exporting is considered as good service in order to make your business successful then others. There are so many advantages and disadvantages of direct exporting. It is considered as substantial business, and hiring these services you will feel free from some responsibilities.
Let’s have an overview with some cons and pros of direct exporting:
• Customer relations: Try to make a powerful relationship and communication in order to understand customer’s requirements. If you are able to understand theirs feeling and desires then you can complete requirements of them and can offer good services.
• Control: You should control your transactions and negotiations. If you are dealing with it personally then this is the best way to have insight about market.
• Profit: Try to make money or profit in every deal because is bigger then profit.
• Future plans: You are free to do think about your future plans and if you will make plans for your future than you can think about them before applying. It will give you many opportunities for your business future.
• Avoid all the advices of intermediaries and brokers. Make good contacts with your clients and remain in touch. So your clients can order you or contact you when they need your help. By this you can increase your faith in customer’s mind.
• Take care about your company logo, trademarks and copyrights.
• Lack of manpower: It is fact that every customers needs your attention” how you are completing their requirements. So you need proper and hardworking staff which can attend client properly.
• Lack of resources: If you are taking any responsibilities then firstly make sure that you are able to do this or not. Some companies have lack resources like time, money and affords so they can’t fulfill a customer’s requirements.
• If you don’t have communication power and ability to answer of client’s questions then it is a big advantage of you. This problem occurs in business of technical product. For this type of business you need technical knowledge and communication power also in order to communicate with clients.
• It may be possible that your clients are not able to communicate with direct so you can loss that client.
• It is compulsory to handle all logistics.
• If you don’t have money to invest for your business then it is considered as big disadvantage.
More information at: http://www.made-from-india.com/article/Metris-and-demerits-of-direct-exporting-1119.html
made-from-india is a biggest b2b marketplace and b2b portal in india. Connecting global buyers to indian manufacturers, suppliers and exporters for the products which their needs.
More information at - www.made-from-india.com/