Who is Mark Yarnell and Why Should I Listen To Him?
He's sixty years old, a accomplished author, a mlm legend with twenty-four years of networking know how and he's going to blow your mind with the information he recently shared with me. Mark Yarnell wants to show you 5 things that will make your reach $100,000 per month in 1 year in the MLM industry.
$100K A Month!! What 5
1. The Core Values Match question. Ask yourself, does this deal I'm currently working with or considering, agree with my core values. In easier terms, "Do you have faith in this opportunity and its products/services so sincerely that you would sign up your own mom without reluctance?" If your response is a definite "No", then the mlm company isn't lined up with your core values & you should step on to do your due diligence on your next business.
2. Does your network marketing company have a huge market sector? Whatever your products/services you're marketing needs to have a huge enough market to promote to. You're much better off joining a marketing company where 100% of the people use your products or services everyday as oppose to 75% of folks who won't use it at all. Understand?
3. Professional Relationship Building, 2 Hours Daily Mark Yarnell doesn't care what time of the day or evening you do it, but you must take 2 consistent hours every day and speak with your leads. Take into account in this industry one makes money by retailing products/services along with recruiting into your team. Just work Monday - Friday, weekends off.
4. $100,000 A Month Using The 1, 2 or 3 Year Plan - It's All Up To You. Here's the formula
1 year plan (speak to 30 people a day, Monday thru Friday for 20 days a month)
2 year plan (speak to 20 people a day, Monday thru Friday for 20 days a month)
3 year plan (speak to 10 people a day, Monday thru Friday for 20 days a month)
How on earth can I talk to 30 people a day? If your marketing your mlm company successfully, then you shouldn't have difficulty generating 30 leads a day. If you're not getting 30 leads a day, click below and let me introduce you to the marketing strategies that are allowing me to have more leads than I can handle. You're not having 30 minute conversations with each prospect. Spend a few minutes just driving people to information. If you've spoken to 10 folks but left voice messages for the other 20, well you've spoken to your 30 prospects for the day.
5. Recognize & dodge the ten Biggest landmines that blow up one's career in Network Marketing
Don't allow other's measure up their company to yours - these folks are vampires and will suck your energy.
Don't join multiple mlm companies for multiple streams of income. Focus on one company only.
Multitask bomb. Focus on 1 thing. You can't multi focus.
Banker bomb. Don't loan folks money for their starter kit.
Product expert bomb - the more technically informative you become about your product and service the more you'll confuse folks on your company. Don't become a product and/or service expert. Let your mlm company presentation handle that.
Friends and family bomb - not a segment to be exploited. They'll join when you start making big money. Don't chase them away.
Network meeting bomb - meeting where you present your deal for 30 seconds to others. Other networkers are only there to focus on their own deals.
Dabble bomb - Your searching for folks that have enough IQ who really want to hit the ground running and go to work. Don't waste your time over a part timer (e.g. only works 2 hours a week and wants to make a $100,000 a month.
Dump bomb - don't dump all your information on your prospect the 1st time you talk to them. Just give them enough to get excited.
Short Cut bomb - there are no short cuts, this is challenging work but it's worth it. Remember full time focused work is still 2 hours a day, Monday thru Friday.
I hope you all found this information of value to you and your respective businesses. Mark Yarnell calls it like he sees it and I admire that. Follow Mark's advice and there is no doubt that you to will be a top producer. Don't let life or excuses stop you. Nobody said this would be easy and if they did they lied to you! Keep your consistency going and don't let anyone bring you down with negative comments. Remember everyone to keep your focus and the eye on your prize.
To your prosperity and God bless you all.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Nelson Montanez has assisted many networkers who have partnered up with leaders like Mark Yarnell. To learn how Mark Yarnell and other top producers apply the strategies he's using to continue his networking empire, click MLM Mentor now.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated