What’s all the fuss about?
If your ecommerce website is able to attract traffic, but not able to drive conversion rates and sales, then there might be a problem with bounce rate. Simply put, it is the percentage of visitors that landed on your page and exited the moment they landed on your website without viewing other pages. It is the most dissatisfied expression that your visitors give to you. It is also a clear indication of you making the first bad impression upon your visitors to your site. The usual rule of thumb indicates that a 50% bounce rate is average, anything more than 60% you definitely ought to be concerned and anything more than 80% is supposed to be considered as a major problem. Reducing the bounce rate of your ecommerce website is very important for online success because increase in bounce rate means less and less people are converting into potential buyers, which results in low sales and low revenue. Thus keeping visitors engaged on your website is key component to success, as the more time they spend on your website; the more likely they are to follow through with whatever action you want them to take. Now if you’ve got an issue with bounce rate and wondering how to fix it, this is where an expert ecommerce solution company like Advansys can lend a helping hand. Their specialists web designers craft out websites that will be engaging, compelling and well organized such that it reduces bounce rates and pushes your visitor to take the next step you want them to.
So what do these experts do?
• They ensure that the navigation of your ecommerce website is fluid and intuitive, so that visitors navigate with ease and linger longer on your website.
• They optimize every page, including codes and images and cut out any clutter, so that your page download time decreases.
• They make your ecommerce website compatible with almost all browsers.
• Advansys web designers also technically optimize your website, so that your visitor is not frustrated with any technical difficulties in your site.
• These ecommerce solution experts also create appropriate contact us page, about us page and feedback pages such that your visitors can better interact with you, which will in turn help you build relationships.
• They also provide relevant, engaging and informative content on your website, so that it encourages the visitor to further read about your website. They also keep the content updated and fresh, so that visitors don’t get bored with old stuff.
If you need any help with improving your ecommerce website’s bounce rate, Advansys can help you get back on track. You can get in touch with them at Advansys Limited.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Molly Millars Lane
Telephone: 0845 838 2700
Fax: 0845 838 2701
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated